Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-24-2010, 04:21 PM   #11 
nochoramet

Ohhh... See I have been wondering about that for almost the whole time I've been on the forum and started recognizing names. I knew he didn't match up to any of the mini pics in your signature, so it was a bit confusing!
I'm sorry to hear that you lost him, he was super cute. (btw, I'm a closet Twilight fan, and I have a webkinz named Edward...hehe I've had him since 2006. I'm just too scared to say I like Twilight because of all the crazy fan girls out there)
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:11 PM   #12 
1fish2fish

LOL.. I'm not too crazy.. I do have all the books and the movie (and pre-ordered New Moon) but I never go to the midnight showings or send love letter's to Robert Pattinson (he'll find me when the time is right LOL ;)) I do have a few twilight posters but that bc I think Rob Pattinson is HOT.. ever since Harry Potter 4 I've loved him.

Yeah Eddie was very pretty. His body looked almost purple but with flash it was bright green... Here's a few other pictures of him..

1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:18 PM   #13 
1fish2fish

Here are just a few more of Demetri. I got him in his tank today. Its already cycled and I was able to get a nice desk lamp that came with a CFL for $7 at walmart today! I feel bad because moving him to his tank out of QT gave him some really bad stress stripes. I'm just going to leave his light off and let him settle down for the next few days. Poor little guy.

Flaring (sorry its so blurry my camera sucks)

His tank. 4 gallon hex ($8 from thrift). Topfin 25w heater, topfin 10 filter (buffered using sponge). The light is pretty bright so I'm going to eventually get some java moss to float so he can have some shade and after that get some java fern and petite anubias.

(I've since taken out the floating glass fish LOL)
Old 02-24-2010, 09:27 PM   #14 
nochoramet

That tank is super cute! Demetri is very pretty, I love his colors.

Eddie was a cutie, I'm sorry he died. Haha I don't think Rob is super hot, but he's not ugly either... I have all the books, and have read them several times, and have gone to the movies, but nothing too crazy.
I love, love LOVE Harry Potter!!!!!! Now for that, I am a crazy fan girl!!!! I've loved Harry Potter since I was in the 3rd grade :D
Old 02-25-2010, 11:31 AM   #15 
1fish2fish

Thanks. I'm wondering how much Demetri is going to color up.. if at all. If I ever see another fish like Eddie I'm going to scoop him up.. he was by far my favorite colored fish.

I am an HP ADDICT LOL.. I'm in the process of buying all the DVDs in the "Ultimate Edition".. I own all the books and need to replace a few because they're so worn out LOL. I think I was in 4th grade.. maybe 5th when I started reading HP. I'm such a nerd but I'm really excited for the HP theme park to come out at disney world.. one day I'm gonna go.

I don't know many people besides me that do think Rob is a hottie.. I just love his weird hair LOL.. his eyes are really pretty too. I also think Dan Radcliffe is cute too so maybe its a brunette blue eyed British thing haha.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #16 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Nice tank setup. And your Demetri is beautiful.

Congrats.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:30 PM   #17 
1fish2fish

Thanks Romad
Old 02-26-2010, 12:13 AM   #18 
nochoramet

When I was younger, I swore Daniel Radcliffe was my husband and he just didn't know it. All my books are falling apart, hehe... But I can't bear to ruin my over $100 boxed set of HP books so I just keep reading my old ones. I <3 HP. Sorry I know this is total thread-jacking, but you got me started on Harry Potter. Hehe
Old 02-26-2010, 11:21 AM   #19 
1fish2fish

LOL I don't mind. I used to be in love with Dan Radcliffe to but no that I know he is almost as short as I am I've moved on to Rob Pattinson
Old 02-26-2010, 12:10 PM   #20 
nochoramet

I was turned off after I found out about the whole horse photoshoot thing. I have now moved on to Sirius... puahaha...I have weird tastes in men.