Guess what ladies, I got into a huge discussion with a co worker the other day. Her family has been breeding fish for over 20years including bettas at some point in time. I was talking to her about how one of my bettas was slowing down abit wasnt really as active as he used to be and one thing led to another. Ends up there is a very small amount of a type of pesticide in betta pellets. I cant remember what the name of it is but its even on the back label. In my eyes even though its a small amount thats still pesticide so I immidiately stopped feeding my fishy the pellets and started feeding them thawed blood worms in the morings then freeze dried at night. Anyone else heard of this before?