Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-25-2010, 07:17 PM   #1 
nochoramet

Haze :/

He's acting strange. He's in a 10g divided tank, but currently the only fish in there. My ammonia is 0ppm, nitrates 0ppm nitrites 0ppm, pH is 8.2. Been using the same water sense September of last year. I was noodling around in his tank earlier, changing some decor and put new marbles in but I washed them thoroughly and my hands were clean. Later, I found him stuck on the intake valve of the filter, so I moved him to another section away from the filter (though it's never given him problems before?) He's laying on the bottom breathing heavily right now, and he isn't all happy dancy when I come see him. Nothing else on him looks amiss. Please help?
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:13 PM   #2 
nochoramet

Mk so I haven't gotten any replies, I guess it's a good thing he seems to be doing a bit better and has eaten.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:19 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

Was the water a little chilly when you put him back in? Rusty did that one time and you'd have thought I killed him from the way he reacted. He laid under his bridge for a dfew minutes but after he warmed up he was ok.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:44 PM   #4 
nochoramet

Well not really, the thermometer was reading 78* and I cranked it up a notch so it's about 81* right now. He's acting...semi normal lol I must have just made him upset by all the moving and dividing. Crazy little fish, he gave me a good scare! He's super tough though, been through a bunch of times where I was already typing a RIP Haze thing and he just pulled through. Bettas are weird.