Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-26-2010, 01:10 AM   #11 
Jessafall

i know the feeling of living with the parents. I'm 26 and live with them but for the last 5 years i was a nanny and had lived in different states and decided to quit nannying. now i'm back and i don't care that i live with my parents since of todays economy but i just got hired at a great new job and hopefully next year i will be out of the house! If the weather is tolerable on sunday i'll be up in the city getting the rest of the betta supplies (live plants, food and 2 males) my dad doesn't like the fact that i'm getting the betta(i'm a soon to be newbie owner) but my parents didn't care that i had a 55 gallon tank with 6 land hermit crabs in when i first moved back. so having a fish won't be as bad since fish don't have creapy crawly legs...haha
Jessafall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:05 AM   #12 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Lol! Well I'm so lucky to have 13 tanks in my room. I just wanted to have one big tank so that I could put all of them in it to cut down on cleaning (I do all of the water changes) and to make it look more organized, but oh well.lol I hope this job works out for you and you can move out! I'll be stuck here another couple years because I've decided to change my major, but I'm so glad I have family support behind me. :)
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:58 PM   #13 
puppyrjjkm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaxFishxCrazy View Post
Yeah that's how I would've done it. I love it with 5 bettas but I think 17 would be too much. I love your setup. :)
Thanks! Good luck!
puppyrjjkm is offline   Reply With Quote