One of the first products I used was treated food,
It worked really good I might add,
The problem I run into was it's only good to the fish that Actually eat it,
All it took was one fish to not eat it or eat enough and it came back with a vengeance,
I lost ALOT of fish and alot of money to parasites, A hard lesson learned
The parasite came back on me again and again, The first stuff I bought was thru a company in the USA and it costs me almost $150.00 Just to buy it and get it here.
I bought/tried just about every medicine I could get my hands onto around here including every natural thing I could find, Nothing worked, Except Salt, yes strange how I say salt, Problem is you have to use it in such extreme doses for a very long time, That it either kills the fish before the worm or your fish is severely crippled by it,.
was my last hope, If it hadn't of worked I was done,
" jungle labs anti-parasitic fish food" alot of fish doesn't like the taste and refuse to eat it.
Making it useless
I hope your fish eat it,
is about the best parasite med you can get, it'll kill most every parasite with ease if dosed correctly. Nothing beats the "in water treatment" nothing escapes it's reach. off all the medicines I used for parasites it was the easiest to use and the easiest on the fish..
I have been told that over the next few yrs there is going to be a hugh influx of parasites coming into our fish stores and I tend to believe it, approx 1 in every 4 fish I have purchased had a Parasite