Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-02-2010, 12:22 PM   #1 
Jupiter

Another update.

Just another update for you guys, and i have a question too...

On Friday I brought all of my girls as well as Aryen, M.A.C, and Pony Boy along with me to Windsor. I'm renting a room from a couple in March, so I can only take my 10 gallon.

I put my bath robe in a box and cushioned it with more towels, then put my bettas in there with the little cups they came in. I was really worried about them, since the ride was about 12 hours, but they were fine!

I put my girls in my dad's 15 gallon that has a few Platties and Guppies, and they LOVE it! My dad has a big plant in there (I think an Amazon Sword) along with those plastic 'grass' carpets on the bottom that the girls love swimming around and hiding in. No aggression both ways.

I set up M.A.C in the 2.5 gallon and Aryen in the 3.3 gallon Critter Keeper in the kitchen. They both love not having to share that Critter Keeper anymore.

I put Pony Boy in the 5 gallon in my room, and he's happy to be out of that breeding net! He loves his new home.

Dahl, Joachim, Renard, Corona, and my new copper boy are at home in the 10 gallon. 3 are in breeding nets, and I split the tank for Corona and Renard. Only thing is that I've only been able to find the mesh, and the the binder covers. It's a bit flimsy without them, so I'm wondering where you can find them? I thought they would be at Walmart/Zellers, but i haven't been able to find them.

And anyone know what they're called? I just call them 'binder cover thingys', but I'm pretty sure that's not right.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #2 
doggyhog

The ONLY place Ive been able to find report binders is at Staples. I don't know if you have staples in canada... but if you do, There's a pack of six for a few bucks.
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:00 PM   #4 
Jupiter

We have Staples, not sure about OfficeMax though...I'm going out tomorrow with my mom to get some fish food, and I think there's a Staples close by. Thanks for the help. :)
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote