Unfortunately I have lost the desire to continue betta keeping and cannot keep up with the constant upkeep of maintaining an NPT betta sorority. So, I am here to sell my entire betta setup.
- I only ship within the USA.
- I only accept Paypal.
- I ship USPS mostly, but sometimes UPS for large items (from CO).
- I generally ship the same or next business day.
- All sales are final, no returns.
- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- I can take more pictures per request.
- Please, no purchases under $5 (unless otherwise specified).
- Feel free to PM me or ask me questions, Iím willing to work with you.
- I have been buying/selling airsoft equipment online for years. Here is a link to my profile with 100% positive review-http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/st...ad-m47064.html
Currently, I have two remaining betta's, two large nerite snails, and around 6 smaller olive nerite snails all of which are for sale as well. The tank itself is a 20g tank on a wooden/steel frame with swing drawers. That will be local pickup only (located in Durango, Colorado). I have spend $100's over the course of betta keeping, but I really just need this stuff to go. I'm really looking to bundle things together and not sell a single gang valve, etc. so the pricing will reflect this.
Here is a list of everything in the tank:
-Hydro II sponge filter with an air stone
-great lighting which includes two 13 watt CFL lights, and two excellent PAR rating light fixtures.
-A large Colosseum in the center with an air stone in it as well (Retails for $50).
-a two way gang valve, non-return valves, etc.
-zoo med lab sinking log.
-Aqueon 100 watt pro heater.
-Tetra whisper air pump for 20g tank.
I would really like to bundle all the plants together if possible. I have spent well over $200 on all the plants in this tank and will list as much as I can. I will list the amount I originally purchased, but keep in mind the tank has flourished and grown a LOT, so many of the plants have taken over and reproduced.
- LOTS of giant Hygro.
- 1x driftwood covered in Marimo Ball.
- 3x Micro sword bundles.
- 1x Dwarf Lily Plant (bulb, grown a TON).
- 1x Red tiger lotus (bulb).
- 2x Alternanthera reineckii roseafolia (the red plants which ave multiplied a lot).
- a few stalks of moneywart.
- decent amount of water sprite.
- a few java ferns attached to log/rock.
- a lot of green ish plants which I think are a variation of giant hygro and have created the underwater 'meadows'-
~Medication & maintenance~
*From upper left to bottom right*
- API freshwater master kit - two vials remaining. Has plenty of fluid left.
- Flourish Excel; about 1/4 left.
- Seachem Prime; almost entirely full.
- API Stresszyme; a little over half a tank left.
- API Stress coat; brand new, lots left.
- API Aquarium salt; almost the entire carton is left.
- API Fungus cure; one packet used. Pretty much new.
- Sentry Maracyn 2; One packet used. Pretty much new.
- Flourish tabs; I used around 8, so more than 3/4 of the pack remains.
- API Betta food; brand new.
- Marineland LED (01L32) 24.5" strip with white, blue, and both LED modes. Came with the tank, very aesthetically nice but not good for massive plant growth. Comes with power supply.
- Manual tank change pump.
- Green scooper thing my betta's always hated.
- Extra non-return valves.
- LOTS of extra tubing.
- "T" and other assorted tube connectors.
- 3x 5 gallon Lowes buckets for tank changes.
- about 15 lbs of aquarium grade sand left (very good stuff).
- about half a bag of Miracle Gro organic potting soil left (awesome mix).