Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #1 
CodeRed

YOU did this to me!!

I'd been resisting so well . Well, I've got a new record! 11 bettas! I went in looking for a single one, to "replace" Maxxie. It was your guys` fault, you know. Too many pretty bettas popping up. I only wanted one, but I came out with two. Right now they're adjusting, but I got some /bad/ pictures of them still in their cups... I lost my good camera, so the coloration is off, sadly ): It's in my room somewhere.... There's WAY too much green being shown in the pictures, but it's the best I've got for now.

Without futher ado, meet Akeros (yellow) and Rhynon (red)! Then, check out how many bettas I have on my desk o_o It's a safety hazard. I'm trying to scrounge up my old bookcase to set up for the bettas.

I think my two are brothers, as they share the same stunning blue eyes, same style of coloration, same tail shape, ect. ect. Plus, they're about the same size.
Both are Deltas, by the way. This brings my total up to 5 out of 11 xD Can YOU tell which betta tail I like?
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #2 
Betta Slave

They are gorgeous! I love yellow bettas, and the blue on your red one is stunning!
Eleven bettas? Wow, I couldn't keep track of them lol
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:31 PM   #3 
StephNMitch

Very Pretty! Where did you get them?
StephNMitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #4 
CodeRed

Thank you both! I've now got a color for almost every color known xD Just need a black, and a purple, really.
I got every single one of my bettas at Petco, except for one that was a gift. He came from Pet Supplies Plus.

And yes, eleven is a lot xD I just gotta keep up on Water Changes, that's all :P
Old 05-05-2010, 07:35 PM   #5 
creamcookie

Oh my goodness, your living space has been invaded by bettas!!! Haha, they're beautiful! I can only keep one tank at a time, more than that is soooo much work!
creamcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:38 PM   #6 
Greynova27

Awesome set up I have to say. Mine is very similar :) Pretty fish!
Greynova27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:39 PM   #7 
Betta Slave

Sorry to post again, but are those critter keepers? I'm considering them instead of glass tanks. I'm guessing they're cheaper than regular tanks, if you don't mind answering?
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #8 
Mister Sparkle

You're out of control! Your family's scheduling an intervention right now, I'm sure!
Mister Sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:44 PM   #9 
doggyhog

Aaawww they are beautiful!!!!! Wow, your catching up to me!! Getting my 14th tomorrow. :)
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:46 PM   #10 
CodeRed

I have been invaded, yes, but I would not change a thing x3 These two bettas stole my heart, and if I hadn't gotten both today, I would've eventually gone back for the other xD
Without Critter Keepers, I can assure you I would have half the amount of bettas I have now. Cheap, easy to maintain, large enough, and they can even look nice if you take time (I don't XD) And SOOO easy to carry to clean out xD
And yes, if my hearing is correct, my mother is right now scheduling me a visit to the funny farm (; If I can take mah babies, I'll gladly go x33

Edit:
I was thinking 14 would be an awesome number, making it two tanks to clean a day xDD Right now I'm on an odd number, driving me crazy. xD Odds are not my favorite... heheh.