Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 08:15 PM   #11 
dramaqueen
Banned

We don't believe in yelling at anyone here. We just want to be friendly and helpful... and most people are. :)
Old 03-14-2010, 09:38 PM   #12 
klingrrr
Banned

Update: I started the treatments today. I am discontinuing the PH decreaser as of tomorrow and I will follow through with the Ick treatment until next Sunday when I will do a water change and start regular water changes again after that. My temperature is only going to stay at around 84 until tomorrow and then I will start dropping it back off slowly until it gets to 80. I was told by numerous sites that doing this with the temp will speed up the process of the ick. I'm still torn on the salt issue but I feel that will be resolved as was the PH decreaser. So thank you for everyone's help. I will look into the Indian Almond leaves further and I'll keep everyone posted, just in case they wanted to know.

Oh BTW, when I got home from errands tonight I fed my Phoenix a few freeze dried bloodworms and he followed my finger around like old times, so he's perked up a bit since yesterday.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:51 PM   #13 
xxabc

Very good to hear :) Your decision on salt is your decision. I use it short term as do many people. Some do long term. And some just don't.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:45 PM   #14 
zelilaa

I used to be in a forum, aquarium advice. I was bashed A LOT for many ridiculous things. I eventually pretty much said 'screw them' in my head and found this site. i love it here at betta fish :)
Closed Thread

Tags
betta, poor health