Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2010, 10:15 AM   #11 
JaspersANGEL
Member
 
JaspersANGEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario
wow, what a looker! congrat's, I'm jealous now *lol*
JaspersANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:25 PM   #12 
Mitsufishi
New Member
 
Mitsufishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Choctaw Ok
BEAUTIFUL.... I dont mean to thread jack, but have you ever had any problems buying on aquabid, or using a transshipper? Im a little nervous to do it!
Mitsufishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:57 PM   #13 
Danielle
New Member
 
Danielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Aloha Oregon
This is the first time I've done it and I was scared too... but it was very easy and flawless communication. When I won the auction I sent the seller payment for the fish and the shipping to the transhipper (5$). He sent me an email with the shipment dates and what transhipper they were going to so I could pick one. He supplied email and phone numbers for them all. Then he emailed the shipper I chose (Linda) with a CC to me and from there all I had to do was email her and get the shipping quote to here.

BTW... nice DSM! looks very modded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsufishi View Post
BEAUTIFUL.... I dont mean to thread jack, but have you ever had any problems buying on aquabid, or using a transshipper? Im a little nervous to do it!
Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:10 PM   #14 
nochoramet
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
He is stunning! I love him! I love the name too, Lord of the Rings? Unless I'm thinking of something lol. He's gorgeous
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:14 PM   #15 
Danielle
New Member
 
Danielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Aloha Oregon
Yup! LOTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by nochoramet View Post
He is stunning! I love him! I love the name too, Lord of the Rings? Unless I'm thinking of something lol. He's gorgeous
Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:20 PM   #16 
nochoramet
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
That's what I thought. It fits! He's gorgeous..congrats!
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:43 PM   #17 
Mitsufishi
New Member
 
Mitsufishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Choctaw Ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
BTW... nice DSM! looks very modded?

Extremely... http://dt.publishpath.com (so i dont clutter this up)

I am just nervous about the whole transhipper deal, I know I will have to pay shipping to them also. I just wasnt wanting to to end being a couple hundred bucks or something crazy!!
Mitsufishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:02 PM   #18 
Danielle
New Member
 
Danielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Aloha Oregon
It was only 40$ for overnight shipping, box and a heatpack.

oh and NICE CAR! I used to drag race... for 3 years. My own car was never that fast, but I have driven a low 9sec car. Now I go around corners instead :)

I moved to oregon from oklahoma... Duncan though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsufishi View Post
Extremely... http://dt.publishpath.com (so i dont clutter this up)

I am just nervous about the whole transhipper deal, I know I will have to pay shipping to them also. I just wasnt wanting to to end being a couple hundred bucks or something crazy!!
Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:44 PM   #19 
Mitsufishi
New Member
 
Mitsufishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Choctaw Ok
Ouch so the one I want will cost me about 80. Lol. Oh well
Duncan is not to far from me.
Autocross huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
It was only 40$ for overnight shipping, box and a heatpack.

oh and NICE CAR! I used to drag race... for 3 years. My own car was never that fast, but I have driven a low 9sec car. Now I go around corners instead :)

I moved to oregon from oklahoma... Duncan though.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mitsufishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #20 
Greynova27
New Member
 
Greynova27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: America
He really is gorgeous. I'm sure his color will return :)
Greynova27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Introducing... Krys Betta Pictures 4 12-27-2009 05:53 PM
Introducing my (not so new) CT! Jupiter Betta Pictures 10 10-17-2009 12:33 AM
Introducing... dr2b Betta Fish Care 9 09-29-2009 11:31 PM
introducing LappyGreen Betta Fish Care 8 08-10-2009 09:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.