Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet Tiberius!

3K views 43 replies 14 participants last post by  Jupiter 
#1 ·
Sooo as some of you know we went to petsmart on sunday to get a new gravel vaccum. I fell in love with a little white CT with some butterfly coloring. I didn't get him cause I was with my dad haha but went back today. I didn't see him, but after a little looking I found him in the back row with the VEIL tails! Haha I wonder if someone put him back there to come back for him later. No matter I got him :) But he is my last as I am out of tank space. The tank is split 7 to 3 gal, cause I have 3 ADF with one betta. I'll put up some better pictures of him after he settles in but here he is, Tiberius!! :-D

I just couldn't resist this face!

The tank

See less See more
#7 ·
Very cool lil guy. I want one... I will have to check out my petsmart.

#9 ·
Omg! He looks exactly like Corona when i got him. Take some pictures when he brightens up too please? I want to see if they'll look similar.

He's very pretty, congrats. :D

#11 ·
Took some more pics of him this morning with the good camera. When he flares it's black haha! It's quite a contrast with his white coloring. :) I'll post them in just a little bit, prom's tonight so I'm a little busy! Haha

#12 ·
Wow, have a great time at prom! I loved mine. :p What's your dress like?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.