Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-19-2010, 06:44 PM   #11 
1fish2fish

I'm sorry. I feel for you. I drove over 60 miles today looking for report binders. I went to a target, walmart, dollar store, grocery store, and CVS and NONE of them had report binders.. I don't know how I'm gonna divide my tank now.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:09 AM   #12 
ThePearlFish

Well yesterday turned out to be crappy till the evening when I got my BF to help me with my tank. I dunno if he saw how hysterical i was about to become out of frustration or what, but I bought the premade dividers as I mentioned and he helped me get them into place and fill up water in the tank (cus I don't have a siphon yet I had to use jugs ughhh.) and my fishes went in last night, and it isn't COMPLETELY done yet, but I am going to post a pic in another thread :) it looks beautiful by m standards, but then everyones tanks look nice in their own ways.

~TPF
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote