Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-15-2014, 10:49 PM   #11 
PoissonsMom

I'm sorry 4 ur loss. Tho his health wasn't perfect, Neptune lived a happy life, and u shouldn't b so hard on yourself... U did everything u could 4 him, so u didn't "fail" him. Neptune knows u love him, and he's at peace & no longer in pain from that nasty case of fin rot. Just know this.... He's swimming gracefully beneath the Rainbow bridge, his fins flowing & healthy again. I'm sure my boy Poisson has already met him at the entrance 2 guide him to his eternal home. I know it's hard, losing a beloved pet, but they answered the higher call 2 eternity, and will love on in our hearts. I still think of Poisson every day, but I know his soul has healed & the suffering is long past. It will b ok.... Hang in there. And the fountain by his tree is a great idea... And I'm sure will bring his spirit close when u miss him.
PoissonsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 05:22 PM   #12 
NeptunesMom

Thanks for the kind words. My fountain will have to wait a few weeks though. The fountain I found I want is several hundred dollars, but it's beautiful and perfect for him. My guinea pig passed away on Thursday while at the vet for observation because of lethargy (she had chronic heart failure, but that's not what killed her... we still aren't sure what it was). I'm going to pick up her body next week after the necropsy, and I'm guessing I'll have a really hefty bill to pay because of all the efforts they made to save her.

These past few months have been awful. I've lost two horses, several fish (including Neptune), my last remaining snail and now my guinea pig Odette.
NeptunesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:10 PM   #13 
Pippin

That's sad. SIP Neptune, and ECIP(Eat Carrots in Peace) Odette.
Pippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 07:53 PM   #14 
Aquatail

I'm so sorry about all the losses you've had recently. RIP Everyone
Aquatail is offline   Reply With Quote