Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-21-2010, 03:57 AM   #11 
Kittles

That's a very cool setup with the individualized sections. The community side is very nice and full and you managed to fit a good amount of decor in there. Keep us updated on the seasonal half as I'm sure people, myself included, would like to see how that turns out once completed.
Kittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:43 AM   #12 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
looks cool! How does the Betta on the other end get filtration though? Will enough water flow through all three dividers?
Right now I don't have a filter running cus my 20g filter doesn't fit on it and I rand out of money right now for the rest of the stuff. :P well I filled up all the water on one side of the tank (the side of the tank with the pots and black sand) and it flowed REALLY fast to the other side, so it does look like water flows well throughout for sufficient filtration once I do get a filter that fits.

Quote:
Quote:
$30.00 for a 55 gallon? Where did you get it? It costed me $40.00 for a 2.5 gallon tank!!
craigslist is the way to go for looking for cheap items, when i had my hermit crabs, i found a 55 gallon tank for $40!
EXACTLY where I got it! :)

Quote:
That's a very cool setup with the individualized sections. The community side is very nice and full and you managed to fit a good amount of decor in there. Keep us updated on the seasonal half as I'm sure people, myself included, would like to see how that turns out once completed.
definitely! I hope to get it done completely by the end of April is my goal.

~TPF
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 06:43 PM   #13 
ThePearlFish

I got a tank background from my neighbor, One side is plain dark blue, one side looks black. The background I had was for a 20g long and I didn't know it at the time, but when I opened it just now I wanted to squeal cus it is the PERFECT size for a 55g coincidently! yay! now I can cut a piece for the big section (black background) and a blue piece for the summer section. a 2 in 1 bargain for free! (though backgrounds generally don't cost too much) so all I need now is one for spring and winter (which I want to maybe do foil) and I dunno what to do for the autumn background yet.

~TPF
Old 03-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #14 
mysquishy

Very neat. I like your themes.
mysquishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:02 PM   #15 
Jupiter

I love what you did with it! That community looks great! :D
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:32 AM   #16 
ThePearlFish

OK so kinda a vent LOL. I just set up the 50g filter I got for the 55g and it is driving me absolutely insane!! because I don't have enough substrate to hold the dividers higher to the edge of the tank on the top, the filter is like a waterfall and the sound of the water running is sooo annoying!!! I might just not run the filter for now until I can buy more substrate (which is only maybe sometime in April) I have barely any money in my bank account right now till April 7th and that is stressful enough, but no one wants to hire me either!! grr..

Cookies to people who read the rant! :P

~TPF
Old 03-31-2010, 07:24 PM   #17 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Ok, I read it so where are my cookies?hahaha jkkk That stinks, I hope everything works out for you! Keep us updated. :)
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:03 PM   #18 
ThePearlFish

haha! umm e-cookies?? :P

I have some hope I am getting 75 bucks this sunday for selling something and just got 60 bucks from selling something else i didnt need and I am going to look for a job at the mall friday -crosses fingers- :)

~TPF
Old 03-31-2010, 11:18 PM   #19 
dramaqueen
Banned

What kind of cookies? I like chocolate chip. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #20 
BettaxFishxCrazy

I love macadamia nut with white chocolate chunks! :)
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote