Betta Fish Forum banner

Awww Shucks.

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  xxabc 
#1 ·
Just when everything was going so well!
I woke up to find Cade's tail in ruins. I'm sure it's the filter now, so I went out and got some panty hose to put over the intake tube. -_- gave him a salt bath.
As you can see, it's really bad.

Eh.

On a good note, I finally put my live plants in my tank.
I have:
Java fern
Several Willow Leaf Hygro
2 Anubias Nanas
Temple Plants
And two unknown plants that I'm hoping people from planted tank can identify for me.

My brother also gave me 3 otos so, they're working away on the tank as we speak. They're kind of cute. :)

And I finally got a black background.

The end.

Bah humbug.

See less See more
#4 ·
Well, I don't know. Like on the bottom, it's just perfectly split and thats what it was the other day too, a perfect split. But yes, I'm aware it looks like tailbiting, but I really don't think it is.
Although, I can never be sure. I'll keep my eye on him. I've never seen him bite his tail before.

#7 ·
Tank. This will definitely be moved around. I just put the plants in and seperated them so they could grow a little and become healthier.

And my otos. I probably wouldn't have named them but they all look pretty different, so I did. :D

Trigger - He's the fastest, like a gun trigger.

Tuck - He likes hiding, or "tucking" away

Scout - He's mellow and likes to stay towards the back of the tank, scouting things out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.