betta fish

Old 04-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #41 
DarthMaul
Banned

how did this bump completely disappear and then come back? =[
DarthMaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #42 
BettaxFishxCrazy

I'm not sure, he could've been bloated too. How does his poop look? Is it normal?
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:18 PM   #43 
DarthMaul
Banned

how can it come back? the bloating was GONE and now is back after ONE pellet after 4 days of no food, HOW??
Old 04-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #44 
DarthMaul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaxFishxCrazy View Post
I'm not sure, he could've been bloated too. How does his poop look? Is it normal?
But, see he WASNT.. i know what he looked like before and after and their was HUGE difference and now he is bloated again and i dont know, i dont study fish poop haha
Old 04-03-2010, 08:24 PM   #45 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Ok, we're trying to help you. Research it yourself if you're going to attack everything that we say to you.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:26 PM   #46 
DarthMaul
Banned

uhm i am NOT attacking, let's make that CLEAR... i am telling you all EXACTLY what has happened and no one seems to believe me, that's the vibe i am getting here... He was fasted for nearly 4 days, i feed him ONE pellet and the bloating comes back... how much more simple can i make it? How in the world can it be SBD if it went away once and now its back again? From my OWN research, SBD, does not just come out of no where like that, go away the next day and come back a few days later... sorry
Old 04-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #47 
DarthMaul
Banned

btw, PLEASE do enlighten me as to WHERE i attacked anyone in this thread? Because i did not... so please do not accuse me of that, thank you
Old 04-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #48 
BettaxFishxCrazy

I had a male that would always bloat when I fed him and I never figured out why it happened because he was healthy as a horse other wise. I think I made a thread about it, let me see if I can find it to see what people said. My guy was never as bloated as the fish in your picture though. The reason why I asked about the poop is if it's parasites than he would be pooping white stringy mucus. Let me find the thread...
Old 04-03-2010, 08:46 PM   #49 
DarthMaul
Banned

wow.. so i get accused of "attacking" when ANYONE can feel free to go read this entire thread and clearly see i never did and i am still left in the dark as to what in the world is going on with my betta =[ AWESOME
Old 04-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #50 
DarthMaul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaxFishxCrazy View Post
I had a male that would always bloat when I fed him and I never figured out why it happened because he was healthy as a horse other wise. I think I made a thread about it, let me see if I can find it to see what people said. My guy was never as bloated as the fish in your picture though. The reason why I asked about the poop is if it's parasites than he would be pooping white stringy mucus. Let me find the thread...
hmm, well what would cause a betta to get bloated from one pellet, especially after being fasted for days? was he already sick when i got him?