Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-11-2010, 12:58 AM   #11 
nochoramet

Ugh, I'm so sorry... that sucks so bad. RIP all the little guys... he sounds like my stepdad. My stepdad hates all animals in any shape, form or fashion and he wouldn't mind if all my fish died when I came home for the summer so he wouldn't have to worry about my water changes. I'm really sorry though, my heart goes out to you and your remaining fish. I hope they make it
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:07 AM   #12 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm glad that I was college age when my parents divorced and I'm glad my mom never remarried. It must be difficult to have a step parent, especially when you don't get along.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:30 AM   #13 
Romad
TFK Moderator

That is so very sad CodeRed. It's harder when you lose fish to something that could have been easily prevented. I'm sorry about your fish.

Hugs () ()
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:07 AM   #14 
CodeRed

Thanks again, everyone. I just checked Vulcan's tank and there's about 20 pellets littering the bottom of his tank. THIS is why I asked my stepdad to only take care of the snakes. Twenty pellets? Seriously?
He'll be my first water change of the day.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #15 
vaygirl

Aw Code, I'm so sorry. :( Like can be such a trial sometimes. I'm sorry you had to come home to this. I hope he didn't do it on purpose but even if he did, it's his issue. He sounds a little immature. *hugs*
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:58 PM   #16 
CataclysmKitten

i'm sorry to hear of your losses. I surely hope he didn't overfeed them on purpose.
CataclysmKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #17 
CodeRed

Thanks, once again, everyone (: It's really hard to find people who understand what it's like to lose a pet, but that's what I love about the betta forums. Here, everyone understands (: I only have on real life friend who cares about my fish, and who understands what it's like to lose them.
In an effort to make me feel better, Aris let me watch him, for the first time ever, shed. I woke up to some rustling noises, and feeling a little panicked (did a cat get in my room?!), I rushed over to his tank and found.... a little snakie was his skin peeling off xD Of course, immediately "D'aww"s filled the air, and I had to pull up my chair and watch... for about an hour :3 Made me feel so much better, knowing that he, at least, is clearly on the road to recovery.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #18 
xswornxoffxjello

I am so, so sorry CodeRed! Your poor fish!
(Hug)
I hope the rest get better!!
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote