Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #11 
crazykiwi

Aw... I'm sorry about your fishies... I'm horrified when I find out my fishes die.
I'm glad you have such a sweet friend though(:

As for Saff, he's just beautiful. Congrats on getting the little flirt (:
hehe~
crazykiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #12 
CodeRed

Thanks everybody! Here are couple more pics of him (well, two...). The first is more of little Shani, poking her head in to look at the (totally Hawt) new guy (poor little girl is smitten. She fell asleep last night watching his tank, and he totally ignores her).

And here's his temporary tank. I'm going to get him a permanent two gallon ASAP, but seeing as he was a surprise, I didn't have a good home for him ready x3
It's also more of his real colors here. He's actually very dark blue with red streaks and such.

If the pictures are big I really do apologize... my computer has been SO slow lately.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:13 AM   #13 
Starbright

Ah so cute!! Your girl and Saff! :D I say the 1 gallon looks fine but there's nothing wrong with a new and bigger tank!! ^_^ (I'd get tempted to fill the extra 1 gallon tanks with bettas tho) haha.
Starbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #14 
CodeRed

Pic spam'd

Alright! I'd say a significant enough time has passed to show some follow up pics!
Of everybody, that is!

First off, Saffy/Saphy

Such a Cam Ham

Ace decides to strut his stuff, for the first time on camera!

A horrible Pic, but the first time I've ever gotten Ace to flare while being Pic'd

Sherbet, daaling

Shani babay

As you can see, she's greatly recovered from her scare over the vacation time. She had severely clamped fins when I got back, and she was very pale, along with the beginnings of fin rot. Here, her color is back, her fins are unclamped, and her tail is beginning to heal ;D

Tai, my bestest baby ever

Going to scare off that no good Ace...

"What is THAT doing in MY face?"

Devin is a tailbiter who is also suffering from fin rot D: It's pretty bad looking, but he's definitely on the mend. He should have a HUGE tail, though not HM worthy.

Could only get a single pic of Vulcan... YES. I've decided to NOT euthanize him, to wait to see if he'll get better. And guess what...? HE IS :D

Bliss dislikes photos GREATLY. I had utter failures until I FINALLY got a really cute one of him trying to hide (:
Sadly, his tail is almost completely gone. His nightmare while I was on vacation cut his tail down an incredible lot, and he's never had a large tail to begin with. Thankfully, like the others, he's on the road to recovery.
Fail one...

Fail two...

Success!

And LAST OF ALL, we have Skittles ;D He's mah big old Doubletail. I imagine he's the oldest of my bettas, since he's by far the biggest, and slowest. He's such a sweetie.
Also, he's got what looks like might be cataracts in his eyes. Can anyone else confirm this? Or is it just his eye color?

You made it through the photo swamping... congrats! :D
Old 05-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #15 
SaylorKennedy

Such a nice clan you've got there! :)
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #16 
CodeRed

Got any idea which I should enter in the contest? x3 OBVIOUSLY, none can top yours Saylor, but I can try for 3rd or 4th xD
Old 05-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #17 
Jupiter

Now that's true friendship! That was so sweet of her, and Sapphire is a real cutie.

I'm really sorry about your losses. I would've been furious. I didn't se Sherbert...did he pass?
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #18 
CodeRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
Sherbet, daaling

Nah, Sherbet is right here :P Just can't see his crowntailness going on, since he's facing the camera in both pictures. He doesn't flare so much lately, so I can't get as good of pictures.
And yeah, Sapphire really helped me get over Deimos and Maxxie. Without him, it would've been 10x harder.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:49 PM   #19 
Jupiter

Oh man, I am so blind. Sorry! And sorry again about your losses.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:00 AM   #20 
CodeRed

It's totally fine xD I threw in so many pictures it was hard to tell who was who!