Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-14-2010, 04:59 PM   #1 
kuklachica

argh so tempted

I have two slots left in my tanks, so I always check out Petco. I really want a blue dragon. But today, I came across a green butterfly mustard gas HM. VERY deep orange/yellow fins, with green edging (def not blue) with a green body. I can't seem to find a pic. The closest I have is a pic of my boy Dane, also from Petco. But imagine, instead of a purple body, green with greyish black brackground, and deeper orangeish fins, and green edging instead of white. I was so tempted to get him. The only thing that held me back is that all of my HMs from there have turned into tail biters, and I don't want to deal with another one. and i really want to try PKs, and am hoping to get some culls from breeders sometime maybe.

Did I do the right thing by not getting him??? he was very healthy, as are 98% of the bettas at that Petco.

Oh, and doggyhog, they had a copperish CT that looks like my Noche, it made me think of you :)

kuklachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:29 PM   #2 
beat2020

He sounds stunning!
beat2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:59 PM   #3 
vaygirl

((This is so OT but your avatar! *drool* I wanna steal that fish. Beware! :P))

I'd save my space if I were you. That great find will come and you'll have the room!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #4 
kuklachica

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
((This is so OT but your avatar! *drool* I wanna steal that fish. Beware! :P))

I'd save my space if I were you. That great find will come and you'll have the room!
Haha, thanks. He was my last Petco find! And I had to get him... he was so healthy and beautiful!!

That's what I was thinking... it's so hard to NOT buy every amazing guy I see (and he was quite amazing), but them I am going to kick myself when I see that fish that I don't even have to think twice about!
kuklachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #5 
doggyhog

If you have to think twice about it, don't get it. :) That rule usually works. Like Mikko, I was like.. "OH MY GOSH, I will do ANYTHING to have this fish! *snatch!*" :D
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote