Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-21-2010, 04:35 PM   #1 
kuklachica

Looking for HMPK

Hey all,

I am trying to fill my last two slots of my divided tank and would really like a couple of HMPK males. I am wondering if anyone has bred any and will be looking for homes for them? I am not looking for breeder/show quality, just pets. Please let me know if you have any you'd be willing to ship!!

Thank you!!
kuklachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #2 
Jayy

i'm not a breeder but, i know i've seen many at petco lately
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:59 PM   #3 
kuklachica

They don't sell them at our Petco :(
Old 04-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #4 
1fish2fish

:( I was hoping to breed my HMPK pair this summer but that doesn't look like its going to happen. If you want I can ask the breeder I got them from if he has any culls.

I wish you were in the area. The GA betta show is in 2 weeks (may 1) and there are going to be a lot of really nice fish for auction starting at $3.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:14 PM   #5 
kuklachica

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
:( I was hoping to breed my HMPK pair this summer but that doesn't look like its going to happen. If you want I can ask the breeder I got them from if he has any culls.

I wish you were in the area. The GA betta show is in 2 weeks (may 1) and there are going to be a lot of really nice fish for auction starting at $3.

ARGH! Only missing it by two weeks!! Wanna pick up a couple of nice ones and send them to me??

If you have the contact info for the person you got yours from, I'd be interested.

I'm still trying to contact the breeder on the other site (Kia) but he is still having comp probs... I know he does have culls and would sell them for $5 or just for shipping... but I'm just not patient! I also don't know if I'd be able to see them before he sent them... might be sight unseen since he usually doesn't take pics of the "faulty" ones.

BTW, Savannah was GORGEOUS today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:38 PM   #6 
1fish2fish

Oh I'm glad you liked it. I think its very beautiful. I don't get downtown much but I love to go during the spring and fall when its sunny and not too hot and just walk around. One of these days I'm going to do a haunted house tour I'm glad it didn't rain on you (it tends to do that here LOL).

I don't have the contact info of the breeder (I can't remember his name even .. I met him at my first meeting and his name escapes me). If he comes to the show I'll get his contact info for you :)

If I have any extra cash I might could getcha a nice HMPK or two . I'm hoping to get 2 or 3 and maybe a female. I'm setting a limit of 4 though or else I could go crazy LOL
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote