Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #21 
Zenandra
Banned

A trick i've found works well is to seperate the female until the male has a nest, and he's flaring and she's all barred up in a submissive head down position inside the hurricane glass. Then at night turn out all the lights and then release her in the dark. They won't be able to see eachother very well, but they'll know the other is there and it will drive them nuts! 90% of the time when I do this, the fish are spawning by morning!
Zenandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:43 PM   #22 
bettalover2033

sounds like you are sure to get a spawn very soon and i see that your enjoying yourself as well.

GOOD LUCK
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:29 PM   #23 
rubyfire

Thanks but I gave up on them for now.
Damean just wasn't going to work on his bubble nest anymore and Lavander had stress stripes. I also had my 2 little girlies die of fin rot and I think Athena is going to pass of fin rot too. My plakat that I rescued still has Ick and now fin rot I think too. With my grandma sick in another state I havent had time to do anything.(I'm trying my best but it seems not to work)

So as soon as everything settles down I can try again. I just need to restrane myself from trying again untill I get my room moved around.(Parents renovated part of the basement into a master bedroom for them so I get their old bedroom upstairs when they move to the basement ;D Which means I have more room for tanks...hmmm)
rubyfire is offline   Reply With Quote