Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-30-2010, 02:59 PM   #11 
newfishmom

You all!!!!! You're not HELPING!!! I can't stop thinking about that fish!!! Can't think of who it is right now, but someone on here has a fish that looks a whole lot like the one I want.

I already know WHERE I could put another tank. But it's the whole cost of the matter. I want another 5 gallon to go under Busters tank. I could cut a piece of wood to fit, paint it black and put the tank on the stand. Only problem is COST! Tank {Wal-Mart}with hood, filter, light, 2 plants, right at $30. Fish, $3.99. Rocks- around $3.00 Somekind of hiding place $0 to $10.00 and a heater $14.00. Sooo around $50 - $55 *sigh*
newfishmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:26 PM   #12 
BerkB33

We betta lovers are hilarious...we get a kinda of "betta high" just HEARING that another member is getting a NEW fish!!! GO GET THE LITTLE GRUBBER!
BerkB33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:55 PM   #13 
RobinK

You sound like me!! I've bought 4 in less than one week. I overheard someone at Petco say they were expecting a new shipment in on Wed. and would get them on the floor Thurs. So there I was on Thursday!! LOL! My husband is working far away right now, when he comes home next week he's going to flip out!! They are intoxicating -not just the colors but personalities too... but I have to temper the "collecting" mentality with the knowledge that research or not, I may not know what I am doing and I need to "take it easy." I've decided I need to stay out of pet stores for quite a while, when you see one that's really unique, it's hard not to buy it.
RobinK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:03 PM   #14 
RobinK

I love your avatar fish - it's gorgeous.
RobinK is offline   Reply With Quote