Yesterday I bought two snail's (gold mystery snail's) for my betta tank's (one in with Jasper and one in with Charlie) and today i fed one a algae cake (the one in Jasper's tank).
Well until the snail found the algae cake Jasper was munching on it and taking big chunks off it, then the snail found it..and when it was done sucking on it, it just laid there almost on top of it and I spied Jasper in the same corner trying to steal the algae cake from under the snail (silly fish). He got it I guess cause now he's as big as a cow...I wont make that mistake again... and probably wont be feeding him for the rest of the week.
Anyways my question is are algae cakes harmful to betta's
And what would u guys suggest I do with Jasper now..there is still some of that algae cake left and last time I checked up on him, he was dragging himself to that corner again..I can't take the cake out cause I already tried and it fell to pieces....