Betta Fish Forum banner

Darn it petco!!!

5K views 71 replies 32 participants last post by  vaygirl 
#1 ·
Stop getting the most gorgeous fish!!!!!!! My Petco recently got in HMPK males.. Hahaha... I'm sure you've all seen my siggy update, sorry couldn't get the pics on sooner.

Well, I almost came home with about 4 males.. but had to narrow it down to one! (sorry the pics are not the best, my hands were literally shaking from excitement!!! LOL :lol:)

Sooo, I walked into petco and saw this:

A Red dragon!!!!!!!
But red dragons aren't exactly my favorite.. love 'em, but I like crazier looking fish better. :)
Walked over to the other shelf of bettas half expecting to see sick VTs and CTs.. but... about 7 more HMPKs!!!! :shock: This is when I started shaking. :lol:
There was this boy:
(who my mom LOVED, and if I had more space, I would have gotten him too)
But... this boy stole my heart! I present... Napoleon!!

Sorry the pics aren't the best, I'll get better ones soon! I also have my girl from 1fish2fish coming soon!! Whoo!!!

Hope you enjoyed!

See less See more
#37 ·
Wednesday is my cleaning day :) Got 9 to clean. Maybe... maybe 10. (; Bwahaha.

I really hope my Petco is carrying Plakats now XD Yours, from the brief pics we've seen, is stunning enough to have raised my desire and jealousy. Be warned. If he's half as pretty as I've been lead to believe, I may have to stop by. And while there, I may have to take Wolfie, too.

#40 ·
Gorgeous gorgeous boy!! I'm not usually for breeding pet store fish but if you breed him I may have to make an exception and get one. Maybe you can breed him with Rosie.. you'll have to figure out what her tail-type/color is because I'm not sure.

I wish you had gotten the blue/white fish.. I love him!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.