Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-07-2010, 09:24 PM   #61 
Terranariko

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
Actually, I JUST saw a pink betta at Petco and I had to stop and walk back and look at it. It was pastel pink with blue accents. I mean, I'm a girl an all but no... no pink. Just as you said though xxabc, I walked around for days saying "I've never seen one, should I go back and get it?"
I dunno...maybe you should...althought they seem really common here...I've also seen a soild black veil tail as well, and a soild pure blood red veil and I think a blue/purple one...
Terranariko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:25 PM   #62 
vaygirl

My husband would probably pitch a fit. Four tanks is enough! Or so he thinks. :)
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:27 PM   #63 
Terranariko

Quote:
My husband would probably pitch a fit. Four tanks is enough! Or so he thinks. :)
XD I'm sure you can "convince" him that 5 tanks are enough.

Anyway...I can't wait for my betta...it's going to be like...5 days till I get him...I wonder what color I will decided on getting...
Old 05-07-2010, 10:51 PM   #64 
Mister Sparkle

Quote:
You mean four tanks PER ROOM, right?
Mister Sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:59 PM   #65 
vaygirl

Heh. I told him just tonight, you married a girl that just needs to draw animals to her. She just has to draw them and take care of them. Even my Mother asked him "Don't you even know who you married? When she was a kid she had Ranger Rick animal pictures on her wall instead of rock stars!"

I hope you find a cool color Terranariko! There are a lot of choices. You'll probably stand there for a while just agonizing.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:43 AM   #66 
Terranariko

Quote:
Heh. I told him just tonight, you married a girl that just needs to draw animals to her. She just has to draw them and take care of them. Even my Mother asked him "Don't you even know who you married? When she was a kid she had Ranger Rick animal pictures on her wall instead of rock stars!"

I hope you find a cool color Terranariko! There are a lot of choices. You'll probably stand there for a while just agonizing.
Oh yeah I will...I'm horrible at making choices...I'll be there for quite a while just stareing at them.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #67 
smallvle

well whatever you choose, you're putting pix up the second you get it, right? : )
smallvle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:14 PM   #68 
Starbright

I second smallvle :) We'd love pictures!

When I buy a betta, I go in to the store knowing what color and tail I want, like an orange VT... and then I come out with a blue/white HM @.@ Haha I end up just picking the one that stands out to me. ^^"
Starbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:09 PM   #69 
Mister Sparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbright View Post
I second smallvle :) We'd love pictures!

When I buy a betta, I go in to the store knowing what color and tail I want, like an orange VT... and then I come out with a blue/white HM @.@ Haha I end up just picking the one that stands out to me. ^^"
Phineas was supposed to be blue/white butterfly HM. We all see how THAT worked out for us!
Mister Sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote