Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-09-2010, 06:28 PM   #1 
Noko

Betta eye issue

Okay, so here's the thing. One of my female bettas has her eye all of a sudden turn a whiteish color. It's not really her eye, but her the muscles (?) that look like it's holding the eye in. She has no problem seeing it seems, doesn't seem like she is in any pain, but I just know another girl from my sorority went after her. I would quickly divide my tank into four sections, but I only have two dividers. The bad thing is that I can't go to the store for another TWO WEEKS! I just want to make sure it's not the start of popeye or anything like that. Her eye isn't growing any bigger, it's just that one area. Any suggestions on what I should do?

BTW My dad has agreed to get the 100 gallon tank, but it wont be set up until summer. This is only if I take measurements, and he buys it before it is sold to someone else. The girls would end up going in my 20 gallon tank and I would just divide the 20 into four. The 10 gallon tank I have the sorority in would end up being a nursery/ isolation tank once the platies all grow up. The 1.5 gallon tank the fry are in will be kept for maybe just a nice aquatic plant.
Noko is offline   Reply With Quote