Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-04-2014, 07:58 PM   #11 
Flint

I'll take the 10. Pming
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:46 PM   #12 
aselvarial

Well, for the moment, all the snails are gone. Except for one, that I kept as it was a pure white and I didn't have an ivory yet! Will post here again if more hatch!
aselvarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 07:40 PM   #13 
aselvarial

Well I had 2 batches hatch 2 days ago. No one will be shipping out until they are about 2 weeks old, but if anyone wants any, let me know. I know the mom is a blue, but I'll know colors of the baby snails in a week or so when they get big enough.

Ironically, I also had a bunch of red ramshorn babies show up about the same time. So if anyone would like pretty red ramshorns, I have those for sale too.

The ramshorns will be $10 for 15 of them. The mystery snails $10 for 10. Or i can do a mix and match of 8 ramshorns and 5 mystery snails for $10.

The first batch will probably ship out the 8th and 9th. (a monday and tuesday).

If you want a specific color, let me know and I'll keep an eye out to see if one of that color pops up!

(the mom was exposed to a black snail, a purple, a gold, and another blue so I really have no idea what colors these will be! My last set of blue and purple mix, I got a pure perfect ivory out of it, which of course, I kept!)
Old 08-30-2014, 11:41 AM   #14 
aselvarial

Also, I am totally willing to do trades. Cool plants, decor, whatever. Message me with what you want to trade and we can talk!
Old 09-09-2014, 04:45 PM   #15 
aselvarial

Next Monday and Tuesday the first set of mystery snails will be mailed out! So far, it looks like mostly blues or golds, but I could have everything from black, to blue, to gold, to ivory. By next tuesday they will be 3 weeks old.
$10 for 10 mystery snails shipped (i include an even dozen in case 1 or 2 are lost in transit)
15 ramshorns for $10 shipped
Or a mix and match 5 mystery snails and 7 ramshorns for $10
Old 09-14-2014, 07:29 PM   #16 
aselvarial

The first batch is officially ready to go tomorrow or Tuesday (possibly Wednesday if its close by). The weather looks to be in the not too hot range! I definitely have blacks, blues, and golds, with some possibility of ivories. (there may even be 1 or 2 purple!)
$10 shipped for 10 mystery snails or 15 asstd ramshorns. Mix and match 5 mystery snails and 7 ramshorns for the same price!

I'm also totally willing to trade. Looking for larger plants likes swords, or banana plants, moss carpets, dwarf hairgrass, or any plants in the non- green color range. Also looking for an adjustable heater in the 5 gallon range, sponge filters of all sizes, large pond plants, or other easy to ship fun betta companions.
Old 09-19-2014, 02:47 PM   #17 
Chard56

I sent you a pm.
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote