Ok ok I'm bakc!! haha ok. Lemme see what I can do here:
1. Do I need to feed the fry as soon as they hatch?
No, they have their yolk sac and will be fine until free swimming,
2. Do dried blood worms work for fry? (and do I need to cut them up)
No, fry only eat live food, I prefer BBS.
3. How do you make sure every fry gets the food it needs?
Every fry will get a chance to eat BBS if given the chance so hatch enough.
4. Ive heard if you take tank water and put it into a jar, then put straw in and set in the sunlight, that it will develop microorganisms the fry can eat, is this true?
To be honest...just put live plants in the tank...it works a LOT better.
5. At what point do I remove the male?
When fry begin swimming away from the nest...you can remove him after hatching since the fry survive on the bottom.
6. How do you change the water with the fry in it?
After you remove the male get about 5 plastic party cups filled with clean treated water (the same composition as the frys water) and float them for about an hour then slowly pour the water out. Do this until the tank is full.
7. How often should the fry be fed, and how much?
I feed mine once a day and I usually put in enough for them to last up to 2 days. But feed everyday...also add some First Bites fry food to your live food...it really brings out coloring!!
Tips: Don't use salt but use Nutrafin Betta Max as an addition to induce spawning (it works!!!!!!!!!).