Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-19-2010, 02:16 PM   #1 
ThePearlFish

Algae Destroyer Tablets-thoughts?

Since I have no clue where all the algae keeps accumulating from with the filter running all the time and adding fresh water and changes, I threw one algae destroyer tablet each in the two sections of my 55g that are clouding up the most with green. The directions say 1 tab per 5g but I am being conservative right now because I am worried they might affect my fishes.. My Corycats are constantly nibbling amongst the sand and the Tetras and Speedbump are all curious and big pigs and so is firefly (the other section I put a tablet in).

Should I be worried? I am sick of the algae coming back all the time, the algae is all gunking over my big fake plant in the back and even if I thoroughly wash it under water till its clean and wipe the sides of the tank as best as I can, I think that's how it keeps coming back with a vengeance..
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote