betta fish

Old 05-19-2010, 12:21 AM   #41 
doggyhog

Quote:
Originally Posted by a****aka6 View Post
QT Aquarium
509 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98104

By the Uwajimaya's in Seattle and right next door to the bank of america.
Time for a road trip for me! LOL

Hey, but welcome to the forum.. we've heard a lot about you... LOL!
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:16 AM   #42 
truthequalslies

Well he. Likes. Fish a lot. And dosent mind that ima have loads of tanks filld with pretty fish around the house (wen we move in 2gether) but. He just dosent get excited or consumed by their awsomeness he's immune to their awsome addictive fishy powers lol. He wouldn't go out of his way to put much effort like I do
truthequalslies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:04 AM   #43 
DragonFish

Lol, hehe, xDDD Obito says thank you on all the complements.....hes watching as I'm typing

Ahhh, well at least he doesn't mind the fish truthequalslies! Haha, I bet he'll get addicted eventually. NO ONE is immune to the betta addiction. They're just too awesome ;)
And I'm sure Ashi can agree xD Hes already worse then me!!
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:06 AM   #44 
BeautifulBettaFish

nice fish ,nice boyfriend..gotta love those dragons!
BeautifulBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:31 PM   #45 
nochoramet

Wow Obito is amazing!! I've drooled. My boyfriend is addicted to bettas as well, and he actually got a profile on here, but he never gets on LOL. He's got 3 guys as well, CJ, Wee Man, and Buddy. I've been an influence XD But back on subject: Welcome to the forum Ashi! and beautiful fish!
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #46 
ashitaka6

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggyhog View Post
Time for a road trip for me! LOL

Hey, but welcome to the forum.. we've heard a lot about you... LOL!
Thanks! O.O, really like what kinds of things?!? lol XD.

@ BeautifulBettaFish Thanks! ^.^.

@ nochoramet Thanks! I'm glad to be here! Dragonfish and I plan on filling our house full of fishies XD.

Last edited by ashitaka6; 05-19-2010 at 01:28 PM.
ashitaka6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:27 PM   #47 
ashitaka6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFish View Post
Lol, hehe, xDDD Obito says thank you on all the complements.....hes watching as I'm typing

Ahhh, well at least he doesn't mind the fish truthequalslies! Haha, I bet he'll get addicted eventually. NO ONE is immune to the betta addiction. They're just too awesome ;)
And I'm sure Ashi can agree xD Hes already worse then me!!
*sweatdrop* hehe yeah I can agree. In a couple of weeks I plan on getting maybe a king betta or go to aquabid and get one of those REALLY pretty bettas shipped in from Thailand ^.^.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:24 PM   #48 
CodeRed

I can't believe I haven't commented... You have my PERFECT betta there, drat you D: A Delta dragon with the "feathery" butterfly fins. And the butterfly is BLACK! >_<
I wish I could find such a beautiful boy :P I guess I'll just have to settle with my eleven (went back up again, to a new high!) xD

Welcome to the forum, a****aka! You want us to call you anything...? xD I've noticed one thing we lack on the forum is nicknames, calling each other simply "DQ", "CR (ChristinaRoss, though I'm another xD)" "DH" "DF" "SK" and so on. xDD Creative, eh? Ashi? Taka? AT? xD Indeed, we've heard... quite a bit about you... heheheh. You've been stealing one of our prized, loved members!!

Welcome back, again, DF. <--- There we go again x3 Missed you AND your excellent photos while you were gone xD

I feel the creepiness scale going up, so I'll disappear back into my cave for a couple of hours xD
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 05:46 PM   #49 
ashitaka6

He's a pretty boy ^.^. We went into the aquarium I spotted in seattle. Her and I went in and spazed over the fish. I really spazed out and did my fish commentary XD. (Never been called cute that many times ROFL.) Anyways we found the Bettas and both of us spazed. Jordan was looking and looking then we both noticed that fishy. I decided on buying it for her ^.^.

Thanks for the welcomes! You can call me Ashi everyone else does XD. Sadly though I'm currently having fish trouble with Kisame. The CT Royal Blue. It's been almost 2 days and hasn't eaten anything. Jordan tells me not to worry right now but if it keeps up then to worry. I'm having to call Petsmart and figure out what they fed the fishes there then go get that (depending on what type of fish food that is. Dragonfish already went into detail about fish food.) Worst comes to worst I'll be taking this guy up to her house to figure out a way to get him to eat. Since Lee and Renton eat from my fingers or if I drop the fish food in the water they'll eat it. Kisame won't even touch it. He'll come up look then swim away. So I was thinking stress or doesn't like the food.

Regarding DF I've heard how popular she is on the fish forum here ^.^. She talked about this site a lot and I love listening to all the facts she knows about fish. Turned me into a major fish addict lol. Worse then her ^.^. Should have seen me at Petco. I gained a ton of stares from spazing over the bettas LOL.

lol, long msg reply FTW!! XD!
Old 05-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #50 
CodeRed

XD
Don't worry about the not-eating (: Bettas can survive for 3 weeks without eating, so two days is like nothing. I've had .... 2-3 bettas wait for 2 whole weeks before finally giving in. One is now my oldest betta, and he's my flare monster xD So really, don't worry about it yet.

Wait until people at the petstores start to recognize you XD I have a guy who asks how many bettas I have now whenever I go in and he's working (: He guesses 18, but it's been at 10 for months... 11 now.

Yes, DF is indeed famous for her epic.... 56 page I think breeding log xD Complete with excellent, delightful pictures. Everyone is a fan of Ares.... Me especially.

Long posts are awesome, especially when they have good spelling and grammar, so thank you for that! And when they're interesting, which you succeeded at, too xD
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote