Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-20-2010, 06:25 AM   #1 
a123andpoof

Need help on how to make divider

I just a got a new guy he was a very last minute guy. I saw him two days ago and I wanted him, but I told myself I didn't have room. Then went again yesterday and came home with him. Anyways he is in a one gallon upstairs without a heater. I would like to divide my two gallon temperarily only a few months until I find myself a five or ten gallon for not to expensive. So what is the cheapest way to make a divider or can I buy a heater for a 1 gallon?
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:24 AM   #2 
McAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by a123andpoof View Post
I just a got a new guy he was a very last minute guy. I saw him two days ago and I wanted him, but I told myself I didn't have room. Then went again yesterday and came home with him. Anyways he is in a one gallon upstairs without a heater. I would like to divide my two gallon temperarily only a few months until I find myself a five or ten gallon for not to expensive. So what is the cheapest way to make a divider or can I buy a heater for a 1 gallon?
I don't know if it's any good, but I've seen someone just put a piece of plastic in a diagonal across the tank and just made small holes in it for circulation. It was a rectangular straight edged tank, and if you look at it from the top it's like you're cutting a sandwich.

It was hard plastic so it wedged in.
McAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:35 PM   #3 
doggyhog

http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/d...ividers-21866/
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote