Okay I think my Mom has finally decided to let me breed, I have 9 days left of school, and then summer when I will have all the time in the world to give to breeding. But, I still have alot of questions about the fry.
1. Do I need to feed the fry as soon as they hatch?
2. Do dried blood worms work for fry? (and do I need to cut them up)
3. How do you make sure every fry gets the food it needs?
4. Ive heard if you take tank water and put it into a jar, then put straw in and set in the sunlight, that it will develop microorganisms the fry can eat, is this true?
5. At what point do I remove the male?
6. How do you change the water with the fry in it?
7. How often should the fry be fed, and how much?
Thanks and sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I know everthing before I try and breed.