Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #31 
Arzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbetta View Post
She's beautiful, congratulations on your find!

They take terrible care of the females at our wal-mart. Tifa (who I later found was male) was the healthiest of the bunch and Nina looked just about dead. Glad I nabbed them when I did.

They currently have one in there that can't help but float on her side... her spine is bent, and she doesn't move unless provoked... she's been there the past two times I've gone to get tank stuff... And she looks just like my Nina.. I want to bring her home so bad!!! :(
Calypso's cup wasn't all that great, but it wasn't terrible either. The same day that I got her, they had a female that was definately on her way out...her water was a murky brown color and it was just terrible. =( But, it looks like the walmart I bought her at is getting rid of all of their live fish, so no more will have to suffer (or at least, at that location).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloo97 View Post
Pretty! Who is that VT in the 2nd picture next to Calypso? He's pretty too! Compliments to both!
That would be Feesh. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettabubble3 View Post
wow i think shes one of the prettiest females ive ever seen :)
Thank you ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by secuono View Post
Cats, as well as dogs, LOVE fish food. I have lost so much fish food because of my crazy 2 n 2. >.< Lock the fish food out of reach! I keep mine in the fridge now a days...
Yeah, this isn't the first time Sly (the cat) has gotten into fish food. We have a community tank in our living room and he can get into the cabinet under the tank. His favorite seems to be the sinking wafers we have for our cories :B
Arzela is offline   Reply With Quote