Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-12-2010, 10:32 AM   #41 
CodeRed

When you go into the pet store so often the employees know you by sight, and just send people over to see what betta you're getting this time T-T;;

-both have happened-
XD I feel so loved.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:18 AM   #42 
vilmarisv

- You think you were meant to buy your new car because it has a cupholder that perfectly fits those betta cups.

- Petco employees ask you how your other babies are doing (meaning bettas). Yup happened to me this week LOL!
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:20 AM   #43 
Alienbetta1
Banned

You go straight to the bettas and grab one and take it home!=D
Alienbetta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:20 AM   #44 
XSprinkleFaceX

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbetta View Post
Haha I'm pretty much nocturnal so I do my water changes at 2 or 3 AM... speaking of which it's that day again.. ohh joy.

My boyfriend is jealous of all the attention I give my fish, and all the care I take to make their tanks look good... and at the same time our bedroom's a mess. :)

Every time I go to wal-mart for anything at all I HAVE to stop in the fish section to look and see if there's one that really needs a home, pout that I can't take him her home, then buy fish-related stuff. And I'm not kidding. EVERY TIME. haha

There's more... much more... :)
This is me summed up in a quote except for the water changes cause I can see better in the morning due to the sun :D. YOU ARE MY TWIN METALBETTA! lol
XSprinkleFaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:29 AM   #45 
XSprinkleFaceX

- You have a dream that your Betta was put in fight with other bettas and hurt, and you wake up crying. :(

-You spend 2 hours looking for the perfect tank for your betta.

-Get told "WOW 2 hours just for a betta tank...get the 1/2 gallon one they love those." and than give this face >> -__-' to the employee.

-You tell your betta that he's guarding the house when you leave and no one is at home.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #46 
JKfish

... when you can sucessfully give your family a mild case of the betta bug

When you start calculating how many potential tanks can be kept in your house based on how many outlets there are for electricity XD

When you worry too many years in advance about how you are going to sucessfully take all the tanks and future betta tanks to college, and keep them all in your dorm.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:36 PM   #47 
XSprinkleFaceX

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKfish View Post
... when you can sucessfully give your family a mild case of the betta bug
I already got my sister thinking of getting one. I've been telling her random betta facts and trying to persuade her to not get the pretty looking 1/2g tank just because it's Zen themed
Old 07-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #48 
Mermaid Fish

When you go garage saling every saturday and sunday just to find fish stuff cheap

When you stay on here hours everyday

When you get mad because you have a fish tank that's too high and not flat when you divide up the tank
Mermaid Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:18 PM   #49 
Jooleeah

i love this :P

When you talk to them as if they know what youre saying

When you say goodnight to all of them before you turn off the lights.

When your parents say "IF YOURE GETTING ANOTHER TANK YOU HAVE TO THROW ONE OUT D:<" then you say "okay" and then they say "MAKE SURE YOU GIVE IT TO ME SO I KNOW ITS OUT OF YOUR ROOM AND DISPOSED OF, YOU DONT NEED ANYMORE CREATURES IN YOUR ROOM" because you juuuuust might sneak one in xD

When you buy large quantities of gravel/medicine/food "just incase"

When you get absolutely T.O'd when you see the perfect fish but you have nowhere to put a new tank.

When you come on this site and constantly refresh the page to read the newest of the new threads

When you have more pictures of your fish on your phone than of your friends/yourself/your family

When you clean the fish's tanks more than you clean your room

When youre on aquabid looking at all the $50 fish you cant get. Or maybe you can, depends on the moolah.

When youre constantly searching kijiji/craigslist for tanks or fish or tanks with fish

When your friends know all your fish's names even though theyve never met them before

When people you barely even know come up to you and say HAI I GOT A NEW FISH!! :D

When people talk about their bettas and you lecture them for at least fifteen minutes about how their tank is too small/how theyre not knowledgeable enough

When your fish is the background on your computer

When you feel guilty cause you come home late, thinking the fish miss you :)

When your friends make fun of you for being on a fish forum

When you respond to this thread xD
Jooleeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:31 PM   #50 
XSprinkleFaceX

When you cover your air vents so your room won't get colder when you don't have a heater in the tank.

When you shut off all your lights in your bedroom so your fish can get his rest and all you have is a dim lavalamp and your computer screen on as the only light source while you type how you know your a betta slave.. :D (me atm)