Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-10-2010, 09:39 PM   #11 
JamieTron

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
Congrats! You're living my dream :P But I could never handle blood, so I'll just have to live through you xDD
Awwww perhaps you could practice or is it like faint if you see blood even ?
JamieTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #12 
CodeRed

I can't even look at scars without my stomach churning T-T It stinks, since my ultimate dream used to be being a vet. Oh well, I'll just have to set up a pet shop somewhere :D THAT'D be something I'd love to do...
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:04 PM   #13 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Congratulations! Two snaps up to you :)
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:00 AM   #14 
JamieTron

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
I can't even look at scars without my stomach churning T-T It stinks, since my ultimate dream used to be being a vet. Oh well, I'll just have to set up a pet shop somewhere :D THAT'D be something I'd love to do...
Awwww well you would make an awesome pet shop owner that's for sure! And you will get be around animals all day Yays all around
Old 06-11-2010, 06:00 AM   #15 
JamieTron

Thanks Romad *hug*
Old 06-11-2010, 07:30 AM   #16 
Arzela

Congrats! :D Eventually, I' might be doing the same thing. However, for now, I'll settle for being a veterinary technician. So, besides fish (which is awesome, I haven't heard of any vet schools doing classes on fish diseases and whatnot), any idea if you'll go into small, large or exotic animals?
Arzela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:03 PM   #17 
JamieTron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arzela View Post
Congrats! :D Eventually, I' might be doing the same thing. However, for now, I'll settle for being a veterinary technician. So, besides fish (which is awesome, I haven't heard of any vet schools doing classes on fish diseases and whatnot), any idea if you'll go into small, large or exotic animals?
That I am not sure of I am overly interested in everything AHAHAH I think I will have to wait and see once I get there. We get our own animals to work with so I will have 3 beagles, 2 cows and 1 horse for my first year that I have to take care of...so I guess getting to work so much with them will probably help me at least kinda get a feel for things. I am not sure though, I am guessing around 3rd year is when most people decide what route they want to take I really think I like wildlife work though right now.

What kind of clinic do you work at large or small or...?
Old 06-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #18 
Arzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTron View Post
That I am not sure of I am overly interested in everything AHAHAH I think I will have to wait and see once I get there. We get our own animals to work with so I will have 3 beagles, 2 cows and 1 horse for my first year that I have to take care of...so I guess getting to work so much with them will probably help me at least kinda get a feel for things. I am not sure though, I am guessing around 3rd year is when most people decide what route they want to take I really think I like wildlife work though right now.

What kind of clinic do you work at large or small or...?
That's awesome! I've also thought about going into wildlife work...you definitely get to to see all kinds of interesting animals! I'm actually still in school. However, when I start my internship in the fall, I will be at a small animal clinic. I take the exam to get my certification in January. :D
Arzela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #19 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
I really think I like wildlife work though right now.
That's why I want to become a wildlife biologist. :D cus I want to work with wild animals . glad to see others who have that similar passion on here :)
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #20 
JamieTron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
That's why I want to become a wildlife biologist. :D cus I want to work with wild animals . glad to see others who have that similar passion on here :)
That's awesome!!! Are you doing your degree right now?