Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-11-2010, 02:59 PM   #1 
Zenandra
Banned

OMG I can't take this anymore *A Rant*

I can't stand my boss! Ugh I just can't take her anymore she's a nut! It's like she absolutely goes out of her way to find every little thing she can that i've done wrong! I mean seriously I bust my butt taking care of those horses.

I don't see her out there in 90+ degree weather mucking stalls, carrying hay bales, grooming horses, bathing goats, but she feels the need to complain about everything... There's a speck of dust here, a piece of hay there. She wants me to feed hay thats been sitting out in the sun for 3 weeks, to the horses to save money!

I just got a text message from her yelling at me because there's algae in one of the water troughs. HELLO it's sunny, sunny and hott + water = aglae!

I change the water and clean those troughs every 3 days! I am not changing the water every day like she wants, that it a complete and udder unnecessary waste of water!

The other day I got yelled at for 20 minutes because I used a vet that she doesn't like because 1 time the vet smacked a horse who was freaking out and trying to kick her or something! Hello you need to discipline an 1100 pound animal, especially if it's trying to hurt you!

GAH!! She tells me im the best horse caretaker they've ever had, then shes constantly on me about everything! It's sooooooo annoying!! I just want to do my job!
Zenandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:19 PM   #2 
mysquishy

That would be very frustrating and annoying. Too bad you can't tell her that if she doesn't like how you do it then she can go out and do it herself. LOL I hope things get better.
mysquishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #3 
CodeRed

Is there any of boss of HERS that you can complain to? Someone you can tell about how she's treating you? =/ I don't know if it would work, but you could try... I've never had a job, so I don't know about tyrannical bosses, but if they're anything like tyrannical stepdads, then I feel for you (: Good luck...
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #4 
Zenandra
Banned

No there's not anyone that I know of! This a No Kill Animal Rescue, Non-Profit, she's the co-director, and the other co-director is just as bad as she is but knows even less about horses!
Zenandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:47 PM   #5 
JamieTron

sounds like my old research boss...they take your hard work for granted and just rant at you because they can't escape the stress that they are going through themselves. I was lucky because other people high up saw it and called the workers board...but you prob don;t have many other people around that would see do you?
JamieTron is offline   Reply With Quote