Betta Fish Forum banner

An update on the to be Sorortiy tank :D

554 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Neelie 
#1 ·
Yes I have two filters in there for the time being, to like super clean :D the flow is super decreased so Akira doesn't feel like she is in a hurricane :)
(I know she be hating on my hand ALWAYS adding stuff in there, and having to be taken out to put gravel in there.)
I also added a layer of gravel to give something for the plants to better grab on to so to speak.
I made like steps out of the slat rocks :D I think it looks good :D any input from you guys would be wonderful.
Mkay, so, I put my little crappy baby topfin plants in there, and my wonderful betta bulb that went from turd to THAT in like a week, and those random plants mom gave me... I am going to add hornwort for coverage to both sides, and java moss as a carpet :)
Anyone likey?

FYI Baby "wisteria" is the stuff in the right hand side. Tht dark green blob of nothing is the fern on the far left corner, and the funny looking bright bright green leafy thingy is the random plant I got from mom, and there is some duckweed getting pushed down by the filter, and uh, my betta bulb thing that grew.
(there are two unknown bulbs burried I got that I hope will sprout, the smaller ones)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.