Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #1 
CodeRed

Rant

I am SO MAD right now, that I cannot BELIEVE it. Someone, while I was on vacation, went through my room and messed with my snakes. I don't know who did it, why they did it, or what all they did, but that's enough to set me off. Lucky person did it ONE DAY after I fed the snakes. If it had been a SINGLE day sooner, he/she COULD have caused my snakes to regurge (vomit), which is VERYVERYVERY bad for the snake. THEY COULD HAVE KILLED MY SNAKES. I am SO mad, I cannot believe anyone would be stupid enough to mess with MY pets without asking permission of ANY KIND. I know they went through the tanks because all of the plants are messed up. I have them in a VERY precise order, and the plants are now ALL OVER the tank. Obviously they were digging up plants looking for my snakes, something that riles me to no end. Spitz is a VERY VERY twitchy snake, and requires A TON of patience to get out of the tank without allowing him to hurt himself.

Ugh. I've made it VERY CLEAR to my parents that from now on, no one is allowed into my room without permission. No. One. At. All.

/rant.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #2 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Omg that is horrible! Poor things, are they ok? I just don't get people...
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:23 PM   #3 
doggyhog

People going through MY stuff without permission is one of the things I have no tolerance for... None.

I'm so sorry. Hope your snakes are OK!
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:24 PM   #4 
Zenandra
Banned

Ugh that really stinks!! I hope your snakes are ok!! Sometimes people just plain suck!
Zenandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #5 
CodeRed

Both are fine, thank God. Spitz was actually watching me as I put his tank back in order, and it looks like Aris is gunna shed soon :3 Still, it's so unbelievably disrespectful. Even if they hadn't gone through the tanks, they still went into MY BEDROOM and rooted around in there. Uh, excuse me? I kind of have some things I don't want people like YOU to see? At least they put the locks back on... if they hadn't I could have come home to no snakes at all. Still, if they hadn't been rooting around there in the first place, nothing definitely would have happened.

I'm still just outraged. Why would anyone be so STUPID as to do this??
Old 06-13-2010, 03:29 PM   #6 
doggyhog

If I found out who they are, and it was MY room who they went through, they would sure get an earful. LOL
Old 06-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #7 
CodeRed

I'm pretty sure I know who it was... My real brother is terrified of my snakes, and wants absolutely nothing to do with them xD My step brother, on the other hand, is known for going through my things, and he used to own a ball python, so he's NOT scared of my snakes. I'm actually considering getting a lock. The next time this happens, if it ever does, I might not be so lucky. I could come back to one less snake, or two dead ones. =/
Old 06-13-2010, 03:33 PM   #8 
doggyhog

a lock sounds like a good idea... Wear the key around your neck. LOL
Old 06-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #9 
CodeRed

Will do! xD

Now I'm paranoid, though ;-; He's going away to college in a month, though, so hopefully this won't happen again.
Old 06-13-2010, 03:46 PM   #10 
SaylorKennedy

Ah, some people are stupid. I know I would never go snooping around a snakes home especially if it isn't MY snake. (Not that I would have a snake, honestly :P)

But I'm glad they're both okay. I definitely do the lock thing.
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote