Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-27-2010, 10:49 PM   #1 
addiep8908

Question About Tank Dividers

I bought a divider at Petsmart the other day to divide my 10 gallon tank. It's the type with a clear plastic screen and turquoise colored edges. It came with some little metal clips to attach it to the tank, but because of the lip at the top of my tank and the fact that the tank hood sits in a groove right there, those stupid clips aren't working out for me. Right now I have the clips off and the screen is wedged between two hidey-holes on either side and a piece of sponge wedged in at the top.

Not my ideal situation.

Do you guys have any suggestions on getting the divider to stay up without those clips? I would really like the divider to be removable if I need to switch things up, that means no gluing it in. Also, does anyone know how to block the view for the fishies? They can currently see each other if they are both by the divider, but I would like for them to not be able to. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!
addiep8908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #2 
Sarada

Hang some plants over the divider to block their view. I don't know anything about dividers but you might be able to find some suction cup type clips to keep it in place. Try ebay.
Sarada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:01 AM   #3 
LMac54

You can find suction cup divider holders on ebay. I just bought some. :)
LMac54 is offline   Reply With Quote