Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-13-2010, 07:42 PM   #21 
Lion Mom

Found an EXCELLENT filter for your tank on Ebay (should you be interested):

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tetra-Whisper-Mi...a#ht_500wt_993

It is adjustable (has a little slide on the bottom backside of the motor), does not create a ton of water movement & it's pretty quiet - matter of fact, I have a few of these myself!
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:34 PM   #22 
Ajones108

Once all his plants come in he'll have things to explore in other than his potentially harmful cave at the moment. He'll have a nice coffee mug soon and then I won't have to worry about his little butt being happy except for water changes. I did a 100% change today, so it's gonna go something like this:

100% water changes on Tuesdays
50% water changes on Saturdays

His Atison's food comes in the mail here any day now and if his heater and plants come in the mail tomorrow morning then he'll have them all hooked up and decorated tomorrow. I'm excited. :]

I'll keep an eye on a filter. Once that one spot on the side of his face heals and his fins look healthier and he's adjusted and "normal" then I'll most likely get a filter. But I'm gong to need help with that and would rather not cycle with him in the tank...
Ajones108 is offline   Reply With Quote