Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #1 
puppyrjjkm

Talking Great 10 Gallon Deal at Petsmart!

Petsmart is selling a 10 gallon tank with hood, lights, and filter for $24.99!!! It's this price if you are a PetPerks member but is $30 I think for those who aren't! So just pick up a heater and you're set!
puppyrjjkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:12 PM   #2 
FloridaBettas239

That is a really good deal. But are you sure it dont have a heater? Reason i ask, Is because i bought one for my girl and it wasn't on sale. But it was 30.00 at petco, And it came with filter tetra 10i, heater tetra 10-30, hood with light bulb's, fish net, sample of fish food and a sample of water conditioner. And then i let her pick out plant's, Gravle or Sand and the fish. So thats all she had to buy fish, gravle and plants.

Also I remember when i was looking around for a deal they had the same kit just a different brand. Came with all the same stuff for 36.00

I dont no if it's cause the brand your buying is why it dont have a filter.. But i havent seen that kit yet..
FloridaBettas239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #3 
1fish2fish

What kind of filter does it come with and what sort of hood does it have (does it have a big door or just a little door)?
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:52 AM   #4 
puppyrjjkm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
What kind of filter does it come with and what sort of hood does it have (does it have a big door or just a little door)?
Well I didn't really look that close since I'm not in the running for a new tank, but I think it's a small door (don't quote me on that) and I believe it's a 10-20 gal filter, tetra maybe? But I know it's Petsmart's brand (Top Fin?).

I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a heater, that seems too cheap to me for a heater to be included.
puppyrjjkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:53 PM   #5 
Bettawolf19

I got one. However its hood doesn't come with lights..and the filters AQUEON Queitflow 10 for tanks 10-20 gals. :) At least I think its the think you were talkign about. I got mine for that price at petsmart. and it has a small door :)
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:56 PM   #6 
wallywestisthebest333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettawolf19 View Post
I got one. However its hood doesn't come with lights..and the filters AQUEON Queitflow 10 for tanks 10-20 gals. :) At least I think its the think you were talkign about. I got mine for that price at petsmart. and it has a small door :)
Is the aqueon quiet flow filter adjustable? =] Is the sale still going on?
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:58 PM   #7 
Bettawolf19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallywestisthebest333 View Post
Is the aqueon quiet flow filter adjustable? =] Is the sale still going on?
not that i've seen no but the sales still going on at my petsmart
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote