Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-27-2010, 09:02 AM   #1 
stardust

Unexpected birthday gift.

Last Saturday my son celebrated his 6th birthday and his aunt gave him 5 neon tetras and a Bristlenose Pleco to go along with our VT boy and ottos. Well, our little tank was full already and I had been busy with water changes and the such. We had no back up tank and we ended up having to house everyone together and so far so good, but I have been stressing watching, cleaning, feeding etc. I tried to talk my OH into buying a clear plastic storage container with a lid like I have seen you folks talk about as a temp home, but he was leary. I guess it's a good thing, because we're picking up a complete 60L tank tonight. I wish we had the deals here like you have in the States. Now I will have a spare tank until I buy another betta boy sometime in the future. I don't really have a question, just needed to vent. I don't want to complain to auntie nor in front of the kidlets. :)
stardust is offline   Reply With Quote