Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-20-2010, 05:55 PM   #11 
Adastra

I would pick my Tiberius too, lol.

He's a great old guy. Due to a little fin damage he sustained at the pet store, though, his fin grew in ruffly and sometimes new pieces grow so crooked they lose circulation and become necrose--so this fish needs special care to avoid infection.

And due to his plain color (common, but I LOVE extended red) he'd probably be the hardest to rehome.

It would also be super hard to give up Valerian. I would hide him under my bed--he's my oldest boy and I watched him change from mostly white to black with blue metallic. His eyes appear foggy due to the metallic gene on the surface of the eye.

Since he's a rosetail and a bit more unique, he'd be easier to rehome, though despite being an oldie.

Last edited by Adastra; 07-20-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Adastra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:01 PM   #12 
1fish2fish

They're both beautiful. My Freddie has cloudy eyes but I think that is from the poor water quality he was kept in until I wised up. He used to be in an unheated 1 gallon drum bowl with water changes every 2 weeks I cringe to even imagine the ammonia he put up with since I was also feeding him about 8 pellets a day, every day.

I love extended reds. I actually would like to do a red line eventually. I have a nice female but no male and I'm focusing on marbles right now. I still wish I had a nice red boy.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #13 
doggyhog

Gosh... that's sooo hard.. I'm almost positive I'd keep Wolfie. He's such a sweet heart and loves to be looked at. :)
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote