Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-31-2010, 04:27 PM   #1 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Smile I'm back!

Hi everyone! I've been gone for a month I think...lol I've been so busy with work, working 6-7 days a week that I've been too tired to go online. Some of you might remember that I've lost a lot of fish, I have no idea why. So when I ended up with 1, I felt like a bad fish mom. I wasn't going to get anymore fish, but of course that never happens.lol So now I have 5. I just got a new one today and I'll be posting pictures up in the picture section. I've gone to 2 wakes in a months time which really sucks. I also have a bacterial infection in my eye and a sinus infection. The doctor said that if the infection spreads to the back of my eye, it could sever the nerve and cause me to loose eyesight in that eye...so I have to be very careful and as soon as I notice my eye getting blurry, I have to go to the ER right away.

How's everyone been?? I have missed all of you!lol
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:49 PM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

Welcome back!! I'm sorry about your fish and I hope your eye gets better. That's scary!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #3 
kuklachica

Hey!! Wow, long time no chat!! I was wondering where you went! I'm sorry about everything that has happened :( I remember you were going through some tough fish times, I'm sorry that you lost so many fish :( Are you taking meds for your eye?

I'm so happy you're back!!
kuklachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:55 PM   #4 
vaygirl

Welcome back! You got new fish! Yay! :D Take care of yourself with that infection. They're nasty. I hope you heal all up.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:01 PM   #5 
doggyhog

That stinks about your eye!!! Eye problems are the worst. :(

Take care!
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:41 AM   #6 
1fish2fish

Your back!!!! I was just thinking about you the other day and where you went. Along with Nochoramet and Fancyfins.. I hate when people disappear O.o. I'm glad your back and that you got a few more finned friends

It sounds like you've had a lot going on :( I hope your eye gets better soon.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:55 AM   #7 
BettaxFishxCrazy

Thanks everyone!! I'm happy to be back. :) I'm taking 2k MG a day for 10 days of an antibiotic and I have eye drops. It's starting to feel better, but reading or looking at the TV and computer annoys it. I'll be going to another wake Monday night. *sighs* The second wake I went to was my Uncle Don (my grandma's brother) and his wife was in a nursing home because she wasn't doing good and we just got a call last night from their son saying she passed away too. :( We were so surprised reading his obituary...it said he was in The Battle of the Bulge and he was on the bridge crossing to fight the Germans I think? I'm HORRIBLE with history, but my grandpa couldn't believe it, he never talked about it with anyone.
BettaxFishxCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #8 
vaygirl

Oh, I'm sorry for all your losses. :( That's interesting though, his fighting in the battle of the bulge! Sometimes there are too many bad memories and people don't like to talk about it. My Dad was like that about his service.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:22 AM   #9 
frogipoi

Sorry for your losses and eye! Poor eye. Pneumonia is bad also. 2 shots on your buttie is not fun! Welcome back!
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #10 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm so sorry about all your losses.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote