Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-25-2010, 05:23 PM   #21 
frogipoi

Being 10 is hard. It does have good info. Someone *cough floridabettas* is just rude. We can talk about spawns. How much eggs do you think a female betta has in one spawn? 100?
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #22 
Oldfishlady

Its hard to say how many eggs the female can have, I think a lot of it depends on the age and condition of the female.
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #23 
frogipoi

That is true. How much can a 4 month old healthy female could have?
Old 07-26-2010, 07:22 AM   #24 
FloridaBettas239

Oh cry me a river, some drama people blowing things way out. LoL. I wasn't rude or anything. All I said was nobody should listen to that thread.
I mean so what let's just put more bad info on the net from someone that hasn't bred, and not even that hasn't even researched enough because the thread was half a**. So it's ok to put more miss information on the net. So beginners can come along and then start getting confused. Then the fish and new beginners are suffering. It's amazing that I say something is wrong with this thread. and that there's enough bad info out on the net and people giving it out we don't need more.
Mabey he/she could of pm it to fishlady or someone had them go over it, then post the thread.

You can tell the people that care, that want to have all the right items and everything right before they breed. They will spend a little extra to get a decent pair and try to better the breed or mabey just to put money in the pockets of the people that work there butt off and care about the breed...

Then you got the whatever people that don't care. That don't care about putting miss information on here and don't care will just breed half way with half the items, the people that will go to the pet store and buy bettas knowing there gonna breed. And they can get a little better pair for 15 more. But it whatever to them.

My bad for speaking out about a thread I didn't mean to make y'all cry..
FloridaBettas239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:45 AM   #25 
FloridaBettas239

I no your heart is in the right place and your on the right track. For a 10 year old you are doing great. You and my little brother would get along he is 11 and he has done 2 spawns under my watch. He even raised fry to when they were eatting crushed flake food which there still babies just getting there color. And he was alowed to bring it to school which all the kids took care of it untill he was full grown. They got to watch him grow up into a big beautiful fish, he was the whole classes fish. At the end of the year the teacher was so in love with the betta she asked us if she could take him home. Anyway I'm not worried about your age. The youth are the future breeders. To be 10 and this much into bettas that's great.. I love it. Talk later
FloridaBettas239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:20 AM   #26 
frogipoi

Thanks. I will research more and repost the method.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:23 PM   #27 
bearwithfish

1st Frogipoi - i am glad some one of your age is A) taking on such a tremendous task as putting this together and B) open to constructive Criticism _---- really i am very proud of you

2nd - there are more than a few members involved in this thread who are not attempting to contribute at all and the name calling, offensive tones, and not topic related posts need to be stopped... we have a member here trying to share their knowledge and attempting to learn the finer points of the subject at hand let us try to be pro-active in assisting them...
bearwithfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:10 PM   #28 
Pixierella

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearwithfish View Post
1st Frogipoi - i am glad some one of your age is A) taking on such a tremendous task as putting this together and B) open to constructive Criticism _---- really i am very proud of you

2nd - there are more than a few members involved in this thread who are not attempting to contribute at all and the name calling, offensive tones, and not topic related posts need to be stopped... we have a member here trying to share their knowledge and attempting to learn the finer points of the subject at hand let us try to be pro-active in assisting them...
Thank you bearwithfish.
Pixierella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:17 PM   #29 
bloo97

I'm with bearwithfish as well.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:26 PM   #30 
frogipoi

I will update but.... will I spread more info that is bad and good? I will when I can