Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
View Poll Results: what would you rate this story 1-10? (10 is the best)
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 1 5.00%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 1 5.00%
8 4 20.00%
9 1 5.00%
10 13 65.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #1 
Maryrox247

Talking Phantom's epic

Ok, i got bored. :p so i wrote a story about phantom.
This is in his POV.

It was a beautiful morning when i finally woke up. Just then i saw a little fruit fly swimming above me. "so thats the little bugger that woke me up! Oh no, he is NOT going near MY bubblenest! Ok punk your breakfast!" i thought to myself as i darted up and ate the fly in one bite. I swam off after repairing my prized nest and decided to check back later to see if any ladies awaited me under it.

I swam to a giant leaf and rested on it breathing the sweet air that the surface brought down underneath the water just for me. I gazed up above me. It was a barrier between my world and a world i had never seen.A group of minnows told me it was not to be disturbed but i happened to know that they were absolute nut jobs. Besides i ruled this part of the water so therefore i can do whatever i want! Have they SEEN the size of my bubblenest i mean reallly that thing just proves my point! So i wagged my tail and jumped through that barrier and for the few seconds that i was up there i saw the world above me for the first time. i landed back on my leaf astonished. "wow,that was just amazing!" i thought. i swam back to my nest when i saw her. She was blowing a few bubbles to add to my creation and was a beautiful shade of green. when she saw me she hid behind a leaf and i chased her out. She flared at me and swam off quickly giving me that "jeez im taken! wrong nest sorry!" tail slap across the face. After a few seconds of just staying there dissapointed a bright red guy just popped out of nowhere and flared at me. "well you want a fight then you asked for it!" I flared right back...

If you want me to continue just tell me!

Last edited by Maryrox247; 07-24-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:15 PM   #2 
BettaBuddi1221

Yes of coarse continue this is so cool.
BettaBuddi1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:13 AM   #3 
frogipoi

I want to start a story! I will...
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:30 PM   #4 
Alexanderismylife

That's a great story! And it has me wondering what happens next lol Please do continue! =]
Alexanderismylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:03 PM   #5 
Maryrox247

He was ready to kill me, i could see it in my eyes and fear began to fill my entire body and just when he was about to strike ke swam away as fast as he could and i just stayed there like a staue. I looked up and a giant monster came rushing toward me. I swam away as fast as i could but it surrounded me with an invisible barrier between me and the rest of the water... i had heard of these things they were called cups and everyone that got in one never came back once the went up over the surface into the other world. " NO! Please no! I'm sorry i went through that which is to be undisturbed! I should have listened to the minnows im sorry! Please don't kill me!" i begged whilst the giant swam up. I simply passed out when he broke through the barrier. I woke up and i heard a roaring sound. I looked around and on every side of me were other bettas. they all seemed to have just woken up too. I looked up and saw some flake things floating on top of my water. I cringed just thinking about what they might be. Poison? The remains of another prisoner? i looked to my left to see some ripped up guy EATING it like it was a big ol' pile of worms! I quickly turned away in absolute disgust. "Hey! Hey you! I said HEY!!!" I turned to my back and saw a boy flaring at me like he thought this was my fault and boy if he said ..."Did you do this to all of us? Hm? Yeah tough guy? Well when i break through this thingy I'm going to..." "Oh give it a rest!" I heard someone else say. "He didnt do any of this and he is probably just as confused as you!" "fine..." the male who tried to push all of this onto me said stubbornly. I looked at the small girl behind him. She was the most beautiful creature i had ever seen. I flared at her and she simply turned around calmly. "Yeah im gonna fall for that jazz smooth boy, go flirt with some other girl... how about a nice little minnow to keep you company under your bubblenest?" she pretended to float to the top of the water like in an embrace. "oooh!" everyone said laughing there stupid tails off. Surprisingly though, i still liked her. I gazed at her red fins that gently blended to her pale pink body. I kinda liked this kind of courting, it was bitter sweet and different... me likey! " Maybe, but im pretty sure she'd get angry that i'm crushing on her sister!" " OOH!" everyone said yet again laughing even harder this time. "smooth." she said. "Your not bad." she said in a much nicer tone. she turned away but flirtatously. " Ok, i like cups! Yes i LOVE these cups!" i thought to myself.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #6 
frogipoi

More more! Love it XD.
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:32 PM   #7 
Alexanderismylife

=] Love this story lol! You should add on to it everyday! I know I would read it lol
Alexanderismylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:28 PM   #8 
Dead Sunlight

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1
Dead Sunlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #9 
Dead Sunlight

I am definitly gonna start a story!

Should I do Autumn my new girl (ladies first!), Dead Sunlight , or Fallen Leaves?
Dead Sunlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #10 
Maryrox247

Ok cause i am so happy you all like it im gonna write some more!

It was dark now and i quickly fell asleep completely forgetting that i had no idea where i was.

It was morning when i noticed the roaring stopped. We stopped. I looked around and noticed that there were other giants takeing the cups to different things i think i heard someone call them boats. All of sudden a giant picked me and some other bettas up and a giant picked her up and we began to be taken away from eachother. "NO! I want to go where she is going! Turn me arounfd you stupid giant! That way come on!" i shouted furiously as it continued to take me away from my girl. it got dark as i was taken into a small room in the boat and only a dim light was there to give me hope that everything would be ok. I looked to my back and goodie. Mr. this is all fault was here too..... After a few days it got light again. Giants were taking us to some other strange place. I had seen a few of these when i jumped up for my first time. They were buildings. When we got inside we were placed on top of a big shelf and left there. "great."
i thought. "my water is dirty, im STARVING, and i'm away from that ANGEL!" when a giant came and put some round floaty things in my water i saw othjer bettas get them too. These ones had been here when i arrived and were eating them. "Well, i guess this is food." i said. I ate one and it actually tasted pretty good. I gobbled every one of them up. Many giants looked at me when i was placed on a table with others. I heard a small one say " Can i keep him? Please mommy can i?" I think that means she liked me. I turned to my side. "Hey,how long have you been here?" I asked a greyish black betta. "About a week. You?" " A few days. By the way your in my territory so could you back up a bit?"i said.
"make me" he flared but i didn't flare back. I just didn't feel up to it without her here. eventually a giant came up to me and picked my cup up.i was quickly put into a dark thingy. I heard roaringand she continuosly picked me up out of the dark thingy and stared smiling at me. I think smiling is what giants do when they are happy. Maybe it was a nice giant. Soon enough, the roaring stopped.

Last edited by Maryrox247; 07-26-2010 at 10:58 PM.