Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
View Poll Results: what would you rate this story 1-10? (10 is the best)
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 1 5.00%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 1 5.00%
8 4 20.00%
9 1 5.00%
10 13 65.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2010, 07:22 PM   #21 
Maryrox247

i meant to say continue! But the edit button magically dissapeared!
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:49 PM   #22 
frogipoi

It disappears after 20 min.
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:36 PM   #23 
Alexanderismylife

Haha =] Can't wait to read more! Lovin it! xD
Alexanderismylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:30 PM   #24 
SilverCaracal

Write more!!!! Extra pretty please with sugar on top! lol
SilverCaracal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #25 
Maryrox247

I was looking around my new territory when i saw these weird looking things. "Maybe they are food." I thought as i began my chase. "STOP!!!!!!" one of the things said to me. There were two different kinds of these things and two of each. The one that yelled stop was purple with a big black mark on its side. "WHY THE HECK WERE YOU CHASING US???" a blue and orange on said. "Your food and this is my territory!" I argued. The other purple and black thing said " We are NOT food. We are fish! My name is razz and this is my friend boe-ra." he gestured to the other purple and black fish. " Ok then. Who are they?" One of the orange and blue fish said " I am neon and my friend here is TT." " TT?" I said. " It's short for her real name. She doesn't like it much." "Gotcha." I said. "Well this is still my territory but i will allow you to stay but i am the alpha here, got it?" I said flaring my tail off. They all hid and i heard them all say " Ok just don't hurt us!" " Good." I said satisfied that we had established a fair ranking system. I swam off to relax on a lone leaf by the surface. It was so nostalgic resting on this leaf. It brought back memories of the day i rested on that leaf back home and jumped for my first time. It made me feel a bit upset so i decided to go chat with the...um......pests.

To be continued... (i know you hate me for that but my hands are tired from all the typing!)
Old 07-28-2010, 08:36 PM   #26 
Dead Sunlight

Oh, no worries!

It's a really great story, please continue as soon as possible!
Dead Sunlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:43 PM   #27 
frogipoi

Love this!!!
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:57 PM   #28 
Maryrox247

Ok, i will write more!

Many days passed and there was a lot of commotion going on in the tank next to me. (TT and Boe-ra told me that we were in a thing called a tank) So i swam over to the edge of our tank. "Hey! What's going on over there?" I called out. one of them replied "New fish!" " Girl or boy? Is it a betta?" The fish said " Well its a girl! But i dont know if she's a betta or not. Let me ask her!" After a few moments the fish came back and said " Yup! She's a betta! I guess that means the others liker her are girl bettas too!" My eyes got wide. "There are a bunch of ladies next to me! I gotta work on my nest!" i thought. After a while of just blowing bubbles making the nest become huge the thought hit me. "Wait a minute! Could she be her? " I swam over to the edge of the tank and tried to catch a glimpse but the sun's glare blocked my veiw and it was getting dark. " I guess i have to wait until tomorow..." I said dissapointed.

The nest day... (HA HA get it! NEST! lol, ok enough with the cheesy pun lets get back to the story!)

I woke up when the lights turned on and ate the floaty things hungrily. "Hi phantom!" i heard the giant say. I ignored it. It was probably just talking to some other fish."Phantom! Come here, I have another pellet for you!" Razz swam up to me. " She's talking to you." (So its a she!) " What? Why is she calling me phantom?" I asked. " Its your name! Most fish get them. We prefer to make ours up." "Well, ok." I ate the pellet as i recently found it's called and swam over to the side of the tank. I asked what the new girl's name was. " Rose!" One fish said. " What does she look like?" I asked. " Red fins!" was all i heard. What color was her body??? What if she wasn't that girl i saw in the cups? What if she was???

The conclusion

I swam to the edge of the tank and looked around. It was then that i saw her once again... Rose.

So what do you think? Want me to write a sequel????
Old 07-28-2010, 10:05 PM   #29 
Alexanderismylife

YES YES YES YES!!!! LOL I love your stories!!
Alexanderismylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:24 PM   #30 
SilverCaracal

YES!!!!!!! I'll keep on reading them!
SilverCaracal is offline   Reply With Quote