Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-27-2010, 04:11 PM   #1 
KBoone

Red face OMG! Friggin Heart Attack!!!

Got my new guys delivered today. Had them all settled into their tanks, they were happy, had all ate. So I figure I'll rest and watch me some Oprah. Go to check on them afterwards. . .

Can't find my pink butterfly. I have him in the 10-gallon with my new orange (divided, obviously) and he's not in there! Panic! "Did he jump???" I look on the floor. Nope. "WHERE is he????" I look over to the side the orange guy is on. . . There he is! BUT!!! Where is the orange one????

More panic.

LOL

THANKFULLY. . . my orange guy was smart enough to hide under his filter, right at the surface, behind the flow. Sheesh!

I got my net, put the other guy back on his side, PUT THE TOP ON! I still have nooo idea how he got over there. Now I'm all panicked that my dividers aren't secure enough. Ack!

Anyone else have any amusing (NOW ) Betta tales?

Last edited by KBoone; 07-27-2010 at 04:14 PM.
KBoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:23 PM   #2 
shinybetta

One morning I woke up and my females fins were all ripped up. I freaked out and thought she was a tail biter! Then my dad walks in and tells me my divider broke last night!
shinybetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #3 
KBoone

Oh! That just made me shiver! lol I'm all kinds of nervous about my dividers! Not too worried about the pink and orange guys. Apparently, the orange one is about as chicken as they come. Mind you, he could easily take the pink one! He's like twice the size! But I've got my two new CTs in a divided tank as well. Both of them are FIERCE! My white one nearly jumped out at me while feeding and he was flaring so hard and fast that bubbles were coming off both sides. @_@ If they ever managed to get to eachother. . . O_O
KBoone is offline   Reply With Quote