Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-28-2010, 11:12 PM   #11 
Jessiefish

Jessie is my name and Jessiefish is one of my fiance's pet names for me.
Jessiefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:35 AM   #12 
FireKidomaru

FireKidomaru where the names of my first 2 fishies (R.I.P) they were alive at the time i joined this forum... the name stays in memory of them
FireKidomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:44 AM   #13 
Atlas58

I always play as an Atlas in the world of Mechwarrior and 58 is my favorite number don't know why it just is.
Atlas58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:14 AM   #14 
wallywestisthebest333

Well... Any comic fans in the house? :D Wally West is the 3rd flash. There's 4 currently. not counting the evil twins as I call them, or the black flash... which is basically death. I think he's the best so hence the Username. =]

Unfortunately I'm currently IN LOVE with Booster Gold but I'm too lazy to change my name to BoosterGoldsFanClub, BOOSTABLING, or something silly of that nature.

333... well.... I think I might have a tiny bit of OCD.... justatinybit. I go for 3 number combinations or more in usernames. =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuklachica View Post
kukla = cute girl in greek (what the old ladies at church call me)
chica = girl in Spanish (since I'm a Spanish teacher, but most people think I'm one of the kids, including the kids)

which one is me?? :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I don't know. D: Congrats on looking young! :D At least you know you'll age well! =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:28 AM   #15 
CodeRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallywestisthebest333 View Post

333... well.... I think I might have a tiny bit of OCD.... justatinybit. I go for 3 number combinations or more in usernames. =]
DYK 3 is naturally pleasing to the human eye? It's called the rule of 3. 2 seems like too little, and 4 seems like too much. I can agree. 2 snakes for me seemed too little, 4 too much ^_^ 3 is just right. You can see it in three musketeers, three little pigs, three billy goats Gruff, Goldilocks and the three bears, three blind mice and three Stooges.

Edit: Sorry for the offtopic!
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:34 AM   #16 
wallywestisthebest333

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
DYK 3 is naturally pleasing to the human eye? It's called the rule of 3. 2 seems like too little, and 4 seems like too much. I can agree. 2 snakes for me seemed too little, 4 too much ^_^ 3 is just right. You can see it in three musketeers, three little pigs, three billy goats Gruff, Goldilocks and the three bears, three blind mice and three Stooges.

Totally not OT for me! =] I love learning new things! =] I was wondering why I liked it so much! =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:34 AM   #17 
Sicklidae

sicklidae is a phonetic play on cichlidae... aka cichlids. I'm in love with cichlids lol, but I don't have the money to setup my 29 gal, its just collecting dust at the moment...
But I'm totally falling in love with bettas now too.
Sicklidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:56 PM   #18 
TheJadeBetta

I went with TheJadeBetta, because on practically every site I go with BloodJade, HorseJade, WolfJade, etc. But BettaJade just didn't make since so I went with TheJadeBetta. Also, my favorite stone is Jade and Ruby. Betta because well this is a Betta Forum. :D
TheJadeBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:33 PM   #19 
Sicklidae

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post

Also in religion:
Christianity: The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Greeks: The three graces

Time: Past, Present, Future

Me, myself, and I...

lol, I like 3 too, and I have always decided I would want 3 kids. I had one sister, so there were two of us, and that wasn't enough, but then I later got 2 stepsisters, which made four of us, and that was too much. lol
Sicklidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:50 PM   #20 
vaygirl

Vay is my husband's nickname and Vayman is always available to him on forums. I stole Vaygirl for the same reason. I'm the onliest one!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote