Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #41 
kikuhoshi

When I was in 7th grade, the "Japan" craze hit my school full force. To be "super-Japanese" *cringe* we took "Japanese names" for our nicknames. My friend was Yoshi (J-lastname), another was Miko (J-lastname), and I took Kiku Hoshi. Now, it's my thing almost everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamcookie View Post
creamcookie was what I made up in grade 3 for neopets...and have been using it ever since!...haha that was quite a long while ago, can't believe i still use it!
AHHHHHH NEOPETS. Sorry. I first made mine in third grade, too! Sadly, they had a server issue and I had to remake it.

I admit it, I still play occasionally, under a new name. 0:D It's not kikuhoshi, either. :)
kikuhoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:28 PM   #42 
Sicklidae

I'm 20, and I still play Neopets, not as avidly as I did 8 years ago, but still, every now and then I pop on. I love Neopets
When I FIRST started playing Neopets, I didn't want to go to school the next day, so I pretended to be sick. My first day skipping school, lol.
(My 2nd, and LAST time skipping school was Junior year of high school after some *ahem* late night "studying" with my best friend and about 20 of our "closest" friends.... study psychology of course... the effects of alcohol on the central nervous system. my father didn't approve. after that, I made sure I made it to class... no matter WHAT, and THATS another story... lol)
Sicklidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 01:15 AM   #43 
VioletTrauma

Well Violet Cuz of my hair and my odd obession with purple...
Trauma because in my childhood my parents worked at a Trauma one hospital (my mother at BAMC my step dad at Wilford Hall) and i would go with them to pick up their check and all and i would always hear "Trauma Team To The Trauma Room" over the intercom and shortly after i began to say it and even made shirts that say trauma and stuff like that on it.
Originally i wanted to use it as a modeling name but it became my artist name instead and also just a name everyone online began to know me as ^^;;;
VioletTrauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #44 
frogipoi

Neopets hates me... They ruin my accounts! Grrrr I could never "activate" my account.... This is why I am more of an webkinz person and pokemon person. But I do do the occasional (okay a lot) visit to foo pets... This place is awesome too. And I will tell you about my other usernames!
Gpigsrule888: Gpigs rule and 8 is my fav. number!
Shayminsgarden: Okay this is my site name and I didn't pick it!
Jayfeather888: A warriors cat and my fav numbers at the end.
Those are all, WAIT! My foopets one:
AlbinoAbsol: Absol: pokemon Albino: Came up with something.
That is all....
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:16 PM   #45 
XSprinkleFaceX

Sprinkleface was a nickname one of my friends gave me long ago and some people still all me it. It was because of my bubbly personality and because it's very rare to not see me smile. SO he said that sprinkles made him happy and it reminded him of me since there colourful and sweet lol.
XSprinkleFaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:18 PM   #46 
bloo97

Cool Guys!
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #47 
VioletTrauma

^^
Old 08-08-2010, 08:11 PM   #48 
SmokeNLark

I have 2 horses. One is Electric and his show name is Electric Avenue. The other is Maggie and her registered name is HID Streak of Smoke. Well, I found out that her grandfather is a very famous horse, Rugged Lark. So, when I show her, I made up the name Savannahs Smoke N Lark. So, some sites I use ElectricAvenue, and others I Use SmokeNLark. :)
SmokeNLark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:22 PM   #49 
VioletTrauma

@SmokeNLark do you have pictures of the horses? i bet they are beautiful
Old 08-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #50 
SmokeNLark

yeah, I do. I'll post them in another thread :)
SmokeNLark is offline   Reply With Quote